Chapter 64

Chapter 64 of Broken Lovers

*Annie's PoV*

I knew that it would end but right now seems like the worst time it could've. We're supposed to be in this together, to support each other and now he's left me alone.

It's only a couple hours until the games start. Only days, hours, minutes, maybe seconds until two more people that I love will leave me as well.

*Finnick's PoV*

I walk to the living room finding two of my best friends waiting for me and Maggs. I stop when I see them both holding each other and crying in silence but I break that silence with the words I've been wanting to say since we got here.

"Just hear me out okay? Knowing you two as been one the best things I ever had in my life. You two kept the girl I love alive and well. You protected her and loved her when I couldn't and you'll never know how much that meant to me. I love you both for your friendship and loyalty."

"We love you too." They say getting up from the couch and wrapping their arms around me.

*Natasha's Pov*

I get myself dressed in the chosen clothes I've been given, a pair of black pants, a black shirt and a black jacket along with black boots. After I'm dressed I get my hair done in a tight bun.

"Do you feel ready?" Maggs asks. Instead of my stylist helping I asked if Maggs would and she agreed thankfully.

"We'll make it to the final 8." I answer.

"You are one of the bravest girls I have ever gotten the privilege of meeting." She gives me a tight hug.

"When it's Annie's turn tell her I wish her luck and that I'll always be with her in there and tell her I wish we had more time but I'm happy for the time we got." I whisper as I feel the tears stream down my face.

"Of course."

"10 Seconds" the automative voice announces. I step onto the platform and soon the glass comes down trapping me inside. Before I can prepare myself I feel it start to lift me into the arena.

I will get through this last chapter.

I will prove my love more than ever to this boy I will die with.

I will show the Capital the anger and rage inside of me.

I will make my mark.

| Another chapter just for you! The games are starting yet again!! Please vote and comment for the next chapter :) -Tasha💕|