Chapter 57 Welcome Lily

Willows POV
After my water broke (a week later) I was rushed to the hospital. It was at least ten hours until it came to one last push, shooting up from the hospital bed yelling. That one familiar feeling. Then that one familiar cry of only a newborn--Lily is born!
Oliver leans into me, shaking me out of happiness. Roselyn starts to cry, "Lily!" she points to the little baby the doctor his holding up. Shes taken to be weighed and measured. Oliver grabs a wet cloth and wipes down my forehead.
The doctors hand her to me, "Healthy baby girl"
Lily's hair is black from the little stubs on her head. I wonder what her eyes will look like.
Oliver kisses her head, "She's beautiful honey!"
He sets Roselyn on the bed and wipes her tears. "Why are you crying?" I smile while panting. "Happy!" She replies. I nod, "Me too!"
Everyone crowds the bed but the first person I hand Lily to is Roselyn. Of course she's not strong enough so I support her arms. She giggles and cries a little more. Shes almost in shock and everyone awes at her stunned face. "Her eyes not open?" Roselyn asks. I laugh, "They'll open later."
Bree's twins stare at Lily confused by seeing another baby. They try to reach their hands out to her. Everyone congratulates us. Roselyn gets tired of holding Lily so Oliver passes her to my parents. They love her unconditionally. Bree peeks in between them and welcomes Lily into the family.
Dad takes Lily and rocks her as the rest of us talk around my bed. The doctor says I have to be transported to another room soon so we all talk till they bring the wheelchair.
"I don't know how you managed to have twins" I pant. Bree sighs, "It was tough, but in the end worth it." she replies.
"Gee I wish Rye was here.." I sigh. Bree nods, "Don't worry I'll call him."
I feel so exhausted now.. It takes a lot to even talk. I rest a little till they come and transport me to another room. Mom and dad leave along with Bree once I fall asleep in my new room. Oliver stays with me, right by my side. Roselyn sits with me on the bed too.
Oliver holds Lily while I sleep. Rose with help him when he's occupied and hold Lily when her arms aren't sore.
And at night we fall asleep. Rose can't get enough of her little sister Lily, but I remind her tomorrow will be a big day: we'll take Lily home and show her everything.
With that we all fall asleep--exhausted..

Sorry I know this was short chapter, but yay Lil is here :D anyway haha I'll keep updating later tomorrow.. And wrap this book up :( hope you'll like the ending :P