~ Epilogue ~

Peeta and Katniss left a legacy behind Willow and Rye. They had raised them until they could raise their own children. Forever Peeta and Katniss will live inside their kids hearts.. From the first time Peeta laid eyes on his elementary crush, it was certain they would become something much more than just tributes.
Now Rye and Willow will have to continue to teach their own kids how Katniss and Peeta had taught them . The unconditional love Peeta and Katniss bestowed upon them, the tender-loving care, the 'You two come first before anything else'.
Peeta and Katniss' house will forever be the only place of peace and old memories that bring tears or laughter, that little house hidden in all the willow and spruce trees, where the dandelion fields blossom, where two hearts mended together, where a family was started, and where a family grew old together.
Panem has been led by some of the best two, who started out as victors of a poor broken down town, to start something much more than that, and then forever lead a whole country.. The rebirth instead of destruction.

Willow and Rye continue to raise their little ones as they've been raised, still with the thought of their parents and how happy they would be for them..
Willow still works at Peeta's bakery, the home away from home. Where all of her happiest memories came from..
Rye also continues to work and train his recruits, while balancing that time with his twins.
But all in all life couldn't have been better.. Forever they'll belong to the Mellark family..

Omg its over! Wow! I'm so sad now.. Ok where should I start? First off, I want to simply thank you all so much for reading! You've been like a wattpad family, haha. I hope all three of these books were enjoyable, and I hope that you loved to read them, as much as I loved writing them.
Its been like a journey of writing.. When I started the first book, it was in February, then all the way to September!
I originally was just gonna keep the first book at 24 chapters and end it completely, but obviously I changed my mind--I kept it going all the way till now..
Secondly I want to give you some news: I will be making a book about the twins and Rose and Lily's lives, that'll be up tonight, and as you can see its the picture I posted on this chapter. Stay tuned for that!
Thirdly, I'd like to once again thank you for just everything! For reading and enjoying this book, which I'm assuming you did :P I would love to hear about what you thought of the whole series! That would be awesome if you could comment and tell me what you really liked about it :P Or maybe if you specifically have a favorite book or quote in the series..
Ok one last time, thank you!
Ugh this is hard to say goodbye, but goodbye The Everlark Family. Its been great, thanks!