CHARACTERS FROM MANIK'S FAMILY

Manik malhotra- Lead singer of the popular band FAB -5 ,yaaron ka yaar dushmano ka dushman meri kahani ka hero or or or apni maa ki aankh....ka taara. Manik is a coconut. He is a hard monster but only and only his friends and his mother know that he is the most sweet person. 6 feet punjabi munda loves to play guitar. He is befriend with Cabir Dhawan, Dhruv Vardhan, Mukti Saxena and Alya Saxena. And he loves his Mother NEYONIKA MALHOTRA and hates his Dad who left them when he got to know her mother is pregnant because he doesnt want a child when he was at initial stage of success.He studies at S.P.A.C.E.

Neyonika malhora - A single mother and one of the top women enterprenuers of India. Runs MALHOTRA MUSIC COMPANY (MMC) and is founder of the S.P.A.C.E. Academy. Loves his son and his friends especially Cabir as he is a jolly good person.

Cabir Dhavan - A cutipy and cupid of his friends life but is unsuccesful in making his own jodi with Navya Naveli and also finds it hard to convince Manik- bhai ek girlfriend bana le. Plays drums like he is made to play them. He also wants to be an RJ and applying in O2 for the same.
He also studies with other members of Fab- 5 at S.P.A.C.E.( hes not gay smjh aa gaya hoga by the discription bt stil...)

Dhruv Vardhan - A shy guy. Member of Fab- 5. Plays acoustic guitar. Loves his friends. Sadly his parents died 20 days after he turned 18 and from that time lives with Manik. He thinks of Neyonika as his mother. Calls Manik as "buddy". Soon to be friend of Nandini and later on Bf of Alya saxena. He also studies at S.P.A.C.E.

Alya Saxena - Member of Fab-5. Plays keyboard.Diva of S.P.A.C.E. and also personal fashion designer of FAB-5. She also have a boutique named LAVISHING FASHION as she wants to work independently. She works there with her cousin sister Mukti Saxena.She is a sweetheart

Mukti Saxena - A tomboyish girl. A COUSIN of Alya. Works with her at her boutique. Member of FAB 5. Plays electronic guitar. Likes Abhimanyu Thakkar secretly but never told - egoistic. A big prankster and helps Cabir with pranks. Never talks with her parents.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें