BE STRONG...

Manik and others searched the college. Each class. Every corner. Every place but Nandini wasnt there. He called her but she either cuts the calls or doesnt pick up. Everyone else tried too, but it was same for everyone. Manik called Neyonika after 4 hours of searching. She picked up in the almost last ring.

Nyonika - hello??

Manik - mom?? Where are you??

Nyonika - i am at home. Bas office jaa hi rahi thi. Kya hua??

Manik - mom,Nandini ghar aayi.

Nyonika - Manik, Nandini ghar kyu aayegi?? Abhi college chal raha hai n.

Manik - mom.....okay fine you go to office.

Nyonika - what is it?? Manik, Nandini is with you guys right??

Manik - yes mom. She must be in class. Voh mene aise hi bol diya.

Nyonika - Manik. Tell me.

Manik - she came to know about he comming here and our album with him, she intepreted in a wrong way. Tab se she is missing.

Nyonika - what?? But how??

Manik - princi wants her to take care of Pandit as he is comming to college. Its because she is vice president. Humne iske baare me nahi socha tha mom. We didnt knew aisa ho jaaega.

Nyonika - but mene Mr. Singh ko nahi bola ki vo kisi ko Pandit ki care karne ko bole.

Manik - he said ki you spoke high of Nandini and that I would be busy, so she should take care of Pandit.

Nyonika - I will talk to Singh, Nandini wont do it.

Manik - but right now, we have to find Nandini.

Nyonika -hmm. Pata nahi kitni upset hogi voh.

They both hunged up and all of a sudden they got a message from chachi.

At moorthy mansion. Now. Everyone.
Shanno.

Everyone looked at each other and then nodded to leave for Moorthy Mansion.

At Moorthy Mansion.
Chachi was waiting for everyone to come. Amms was sitting on the sofa confused by her upset + angry behaviour. Chacha was also there as he too got the message.

Chacha - Shanno ji, kya kar raho ho aap. Pehle to aapne humko bula liya aur ab aise idhar udhar ghoom rahe ho.

Chachi - Moorthy ji, kuch der wait kar lenge toh duniya tabah nahi ho jaaegi. Kuch zaroori hai isiliye bulaya hai.

Amms - shanti... shaant ho jaao.

Chachi - sorry Amma. Sorry Moorthy ji. Bass aap thodi der intazaar kar lijiye please.

The door bell rang and Chachi furiously opened the door and found Fab 5, Navya, Abhi and Nyonika there.

Nyonika - Shanno. Kya hua?? Hum sabko yaha bula liya.

Chachi - ( angrily ) Nyonika aur tum sab andar chalo.

All were looking at each other and only one thing was on their mind.
She knows too.

All quietly went inside and Chacha and Amms greated her. Only if they knew what they did, they wouldn't have.

Chacha - inn sabka intzar kar rahi thi Shanno ji. Lo ab toh yeh bhi aa gaye. Ab bataiiye.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें