Naina di Khata

Fab 5 left after the appriciation session by there fans. Nandini left too.

Nandini's house, Mumbai.
Nandini was sitting on a sofa near a fireplace and was continuesly staring at it and was thinking about Manik and her day in college. Her interraction with Manik in boys locker room. Manik's touch. His caring. His eyes. Then she stopled herself from thinking " STOP IT. NANDINI UNDERSTAND THIS CLEARLY. YE PYAAR, LOVE, PREET YE SAB IS NOT FOR YOU. MANIK KE BAARE MEIN SOCHNA BAND KAR. YOU ARE NOT THE GIRL FOR HIM."
She left from there and went to her room. She saw her Veena over there.

Nandini - kaka bhi n. Bola tha unhe baad me karne ko par nahi unhe to sab abhi karna hai. Kal bhi unki tabiyat kharab thi isilye aaj subah ghar bheja tha fir yaha aake saara kaam karke gaye.
Ab ye yaha aa gaya hai to ek baar practice kar leti hu.

She adjusted the Veena on her lap and started singing and playing melodiously :-

Naina nu pata hai
Naina di khata hai
Saanu kis gal di phir
Mildi sazaa hai
Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave

Ae mann karda ae thagi thoriya
Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyan
Aine sikh laiyan dil diyan choriyan
Ae mann diyan ne kamzoriyan (x2)

She started remembering when Manik pinned her to the wall. And she blames her eyes for all this happenings and thinkings of hers about Manik.

Suddenly she heard a very familiar voice from backwards. She turned a bit back and found a very familier figure standing in white shirt and blue pants and around and an angelic light was sorrounding him. She saw him and was about to go to him but the guy signalled her to wait. And he started singing.

Aa...
Mann mann ki sunta jaaye Sunta nahin mann waalon ki
Mann hi mann mein banaye
Duniya ek khayaalon ki..

The guys asked her to continue her singing.She looked into his chocolaty brown eyes and started singing again.

Paas koi aave, door koi jaave
Hota hai kyun ye, koi samjhaave Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave

Ae mann karda ae thagi thoriya
Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyan
Aine sikh laiyan dil diyan choriyan
Ae mann diyan ne kamzoriyan (x2)

She asked the guy to sing with a smile. And he sang

Naina nu pata hai Naina di khata hai
Saanu kis gal di phir mildi sazaa hai

She continued and adjusted herself looking forward.

Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave
Ae mann karda ae thagi thoriya
Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyan
Aine sikh laiyan dil diyan choriyan
Ae mann diyan ne kamzoriyan (x2)

After ending her song with the last beat, she looked back in hope to find the guy again but when she did no one standing there.
She whispered his name in hope,he will answer but no one did.

Nandini - Manik. Manik.  Manik where have you gone??

She realized that it was her illusion and nothing else. She became upset and went from there to the kitchen and found Kaka over there.

Nandini- Kaka aap yaha?? Ghar chale jaate n shaam ka khana banake??

Kaka - Aur jaane ke baad, Amma se daant khata ki 'meri Nandu ko thanda khana kyu khilaya??' Na baba na. Amma bohot daant-ti mujhe. Aur vese bhi babyji mujhe aapka khayal rakhna accha lagta hai.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें