Ruthna manana

8 : 30 am. S.P.A.C.E. Academy.
Nandini reached college all like an angry bird and went to the music library. There she saw the only person sitting was HARSHAD. She turned and was about to leave when Harshad saw her and called out for her.

Harshad - Nandini.

Nandini unwillingly turned with a frustated face.

Harshad -  wow. Aaj Fab 5 and group ki chamchi unke bina.

Nandini - what's that to do with you Harshad?

Harshad - nothing. Absolutly nothing. But you have everything to do with them. Right?? So tell me something, what do you want from them. Huh. Well its obvious right?? Fame. College me sab tumhe aise hi toh janenge.

Nandini - ( sarcastically ) yess. You are very right Harshad. Because sab tumhari tarah hi toh hote hai. Right. Cummon Harshad, dont you think tum tumhare already useless brain ko overuse nahi karna chahiye.

Harshad - Nandini. You better stay in your limits. You really dont know who I am.

Nandini - as if I care.

Harshad - ( closing the distance ) You will care Miss Murthy.

Nandini stood there unaware of the incidents took place. And Harahad moved forward to her and was now very close to her.
He slide her hands round her waist and she smiled and put her hands on her shoulder.

Harshad - wow. I am impressed. I knew you are not what you seem.

Nandini smirked and then her expression changed to a disgusting face and she brings her knee swift and hard into his groin and he winced and left her then collapsed on thefloor wincing.

Nandini - never. Never in your life think I can betray my friends. You are a...... I wish I knew some of the bad words Harshad.

He was wincing and Nandini left the place and went to an empty classroom and started crying.

Nandini - chii...how can all this happen with me. Yuck. I feel disgusted.

After a few minutes she composed herself and went out of the class and found Harshad there.

Harshad - You will have to pay for your deeds Nandini.

Nandini - I am not scared of you.

Harshad went and Manik came from behind with Fab 4 and others.

Manik - Harshad with Nandini. Yaha ho kya raha tha.

Aryaman - chal lets ask her.

They all goes to her and Manik put her hand on her shoulder and turned her towards them and saw her eyes red and swollen.
All got worried.

Manik - kya hua. Did he said something to you Nandini.

Nandini ignored him and went to Canteen. All got confused except for Dhruv who smiled as he knew the reason.
Cabeer noticed him smiling and secretly asked him.

Cabeer - ( whispered ) Why you smiling. Tu jaanta hai why she ignored him??

Dhruv nodded and gestured to tell him later. He nodded.

Manik was now frustated by her ignorance and went to Canteen angrily.
Fab 4 went to Jam room and Navya, Abhi and Aryaman went to attend their first lecture today.

Jam room, S.P.A.C.E. Academy.
Fab 4 were sitting at there places. Cabeer on the chair beside Drums. Aliya standing beside keyboard. Dhruv at front of Cabeer with his guitar which he was tunning. Mukti behind Aliya with her guitar.
Finally after a few minutes of silence, Cabeer broke it.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें