HOLI HAI...(part A)

Farmhouse. Malhotra's. Holika dahan day.
Malhotra's had invited everyone from SPACE at the farmhouse to celebrate Holi with them. But today was just for the family and close friends.
Girls and boys were to be get ready in the farmhouse itself and so since everyone was busy in there work so Navya along with Dhruv did some shopping for everyone but showed it to Aliya and Mukti before giving it to them.

The dresses were all awsome and everyone liked it.
Girls took a room to get ready while boys took the other. Nyeonika had a room to herself there and so she got ready there.

Then everyone came after getting ready.
Girls were standing in a line beside the door together, laughing at some random gossip by Alya, when boys came and stood in front of the girls. When they noticed they were not in front of their partners. Manik with Alya. Mukti with Cabeer. Navya with Abhi and Nandini with Dhruv.
Boys changes there positions quickly. Now everything looked perfect. This time the girls were drooling over boys. The couples looked at each other except for CaVya with whom only Navya loojed at Cabeer and he looked down upset.

Nyeonika was unusually upset which seemed to be a kind of normal to others but sting in MaNan and friend's heart. Though except Nandini everyone knew the reason so Nandini was more confused by the reason. She thought to confront Manik about it.

Manik's attire

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik's attire

Nandini's attire

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's attire.

Nandini's attire

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें