HOLI HAI...Part C...

Manik and Cabeer went near the pool where the girls were sitting with pichkaarees in their hand.
At a quiet distance they attacked girls with colored water in them.

ManBeer - holi Hai...

Both of them drenched the girls top from behind.
All of them got up angrily and ran behind ManBeer and they ran sometimes running facing their front to them an poking out there nose. They ran almost everywhere in the venue.
Sometimes they ran into other people and sometimes fumbled.

One such moment was in the end when they were near the pool and girls werd running behind ManBeer in que, (Nandini < Aliya < Mukti < Navya) when Manik fumbled and fell on the ground hard. And girls grab the opportunity and held him tight on the ground and purposely asked Navya to bring green color.

Manik - girls, no. Get me any color. Not green. Green is yuck.

He pleaded but poor soul no one litsened to him. Navya brought the color and got closer to Manik when Cabeer grabbed her from behind and then threw her to pool.
Navya was shocked and flabbered and angry but when she saw Cabeer laughing at her, she smiled widely. Cabeer jumped like a school girl seeing one enemy down. Girls composed themselves and ran to Cabeer, this time Manik pulled Nandini and then clutched her towards her.
She gasped and then no game and fight mattered to anyone of them as the fabric of her dress touched the front fabric of Manik's dress.

Mukti and Aliya attacked Cabeer and he asked Manik to help but ' Yaha janaab dusre hi world me busy the n so aage soch lo '. Aliya dragged him to pool and then pushed him in with a bang, Making water splash on MaNan making them finally come out of the land and straightning themselves before going towards their friends.
They all laughed out loud at each others baby acts and finally CaVya came out of the pool avoiding each others gaze and Cabeet sat with Nandini near the pool and though there was space near Cabeer, Navya took a route to Mukti who was sitting at the last.
Abhi and Dhruv too joined them after wards and then they all joined other friends from SPACE.

After few minutes.
KSG and Jennifer came to Fab 5 and NavNiBhi.

KSG - Kya Manik, Fab 5 party me ho aur party itni sukhi sukhi. Not cool man.

Manik - arre jo bolo karwa de.

Jennifer - jo hum bolenge??

Mukti - haa haa jo bolo karwa de. Kya piyoge - vodka, rum, scotch...

KSG - no no no... none of these.

Jennifer - arre hum Indians hai, vilaiyati kyu piye. Hum Bhaang piyenge. Chalo. Lets have a compitition. But this compition will be only for girls.

All agreed to have some fun and they went to the bhanng counter to find the counter with empty glasses. Some soaked almonds peeled off. Almonds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, cantaloupe seeds, black peppercorn and water.

Aliya - jenny, aapko bina piye chad gayi?? Bina bhaang ke hum piyenge kaise.

Jenny - arre... yahi toh hai twist. So basically its a partner game. Girls will be MAKING bhaang and boys will DRINK the way it is.

Mukti - but we dont know how to make it.

Jenny - uska bhi solution hai mere paas. MUNNA......

Manik - wow... jenny ab humme ek bachha bhaang banana sikhaega.

Jenny -wait n.

A big mascular black guy with bald head came wearing a white dhoti and a traditional jacket making it see his big round tummy as it was without any buttons or a zipper.
Manik and other boys looked at him from to bottom to top and there mouth hung open

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें