Trying....

Its been two days after the party. All were very busy for the preparations of the campeigning.
Tommorow was to be the day when the candidates were supposed to adsress the students in amphitheatre.
Abhi was the one who took the responsibility of writting speach for everyone.
Cabeer took the responsibility of the formalities that the candidates have to do.
Girls took the responsibilities of the arrangement and decorations of the table where cupcakes have to be kept.
Dhruv and Manik took the responsibility of the concerts that were to be held as a promotion for candidates.

10 pm. Malhotra Mansion.
Nandini came up at the tarrace wearing her nightdress and hairs in a messy bun that were held by a pencil.
She sat at the cornerof the terrace.

The moon was shinning. It was not a full moon but a partial one. The stars were everywhere in the sky. It was full of it.
She started writing something in the notebook for sometime and as she got bored she starts drawing patterns on the notebook. Then again presume her work.
She was getting irritated with the few hairs that were comming in her eyes disturbing the view of her notebook.

Manik came a few minutes later with a cup of coffee wearing his specks, and a notebook in his hand.

He saw Nandini sitting at the corner writting something and her face irritated. She was continuously putting her hairs behind the ear.
Manik shook his head in disbelief and then went yo the kitchen to get a coffee for her.
As he went in the kitchen, everyone there who were busy in deciding the menu turned their attention towards him. He asked Kamal kaka to prepare two coffee as his was also cold.

After taking the coffee and his stuff, he again went upwards to the terrace. He sat beside Nandini. She didnt noticed him. He became angry as she didnt notice his presence and called for her name.

Manik - Nandini??

Nandini - hmm.

Manik - Nandiniii..

Nandini - bolo Manik.

Manik - arre look at me n.

Nandini - not now Manik. Please. I have a hell to see.

Manik - Nandini Murthy. Look here when I am talking.

Nandini - ( sighed and looked at him ) bolo??

Manik - yeh lo ( handing her a cup ) piyo.

Nandini took the cup and kept it beside her. She then presumed her work again.

Manik - Nandini. Coffee piyo.

Nandini - kya hai Manik?? Mujhe bohot kaam hai. Karne do. Pareshaan mat karo. (Murmering) pehle hi kaam nahi ho raha hai. Kabse ispe kaam kar rahi hu. Upar se koi n koi pareshaan karne aa jaata hai.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें