Ik Tu Hi Tu (part2)

Nandini's point of view.

Wow. Cabeer got so involved in playing his drums, for a moment he forgot i was there.
As it ended he placed the sticks back and closed whatever software he used on the laptop. Then he gave the laptop to me androlled me back to his living room cum dinning hall.

We were at the living room and i was beside the sofa when Cabeer sat on it.

"Hmmm... ab dekho aadhaa din nikal gaya hai aur hum dono ne bohot masti kar li hai. Now lets get serious." He said ammused.

He knows that i came here for business.

"Okay."i said just that. He waited for me to continue but i dont. I want to be really sure of how much he knows and if he did knew why didnt he asked me right away.

"Nandini tum ab mujhe yeh bataogi ki tum mujhse akele me kyu milna chahti thi.
Though i know having fun was one of the factors. But there is more" i sighed.

"Okay i have some questions and i want you to answer it" i continued.

"I have been told i have to tell you the truth." Told? By whom. Manik? Did manik knew i was goinv to be here?? But how??

"Told by whom??"

"Manik" he said as if it was so obvious. And it was i just dont understand no one knew why i was comming here. Then.....how??   "now dont get mad at him. He came here to apologize for yesterday and told me about the 2 of you. And it slipped of my mouth that you were to come here. I thought he knew. But he didnt. So. Now Nandini Murthy may i know why you dont want Manik to know about the reason of your visit."

I sigh.

"I want to know something..." he cuts me off.

"Look Nandini... if you are judging him or being sympathetic towards him because of what he told you about his father, then please stop. You have no right to judge Manik and ask question about him behind his back."

Wait. What??

"Cabeer, why would I do that. And what the hell are you saying??"

"You came here to ask about Manik's past right. How he was in school and college. So you can judge his character based on past. I mean c'mon Nandini, you are so mean. He didnt judge you based on your past. ..."

Enough.

"Cabeer. Stop right there. I am not here to ask you about Manik's past. I know everything i need to know. And please stop being a hypocrite and judge me before you know anything"

"You are saying you are not here to ask me about Manik" he looked so embarrased and red.

"It does involve Manik. But not in the way you are thinking. Please hear me out."

He nodded embarrassed.

"I want to know about the Aryaman and Manik fight. I know there's something going on between them." I finished.

"Oh....sorry. Aryaman aur Manik. Main bhool gaya tha inke jhagde ke baare me. Everything was so fast ki....yeah.... okay."

"Hua kya tha..??"

"That day.... when you and Manik kissed in front of Pandit and Pandit took you with him, Manik went inside the house because, first, he thought he ruined everything and, second, he was afraid of your reaction and he was afraid you would call everything a mistake and reject him. Again. We had to look after the 2 of you. We never thought Pandit would go to such extent. But we send Aryaman behind you and Dhruv dropped the girls to their home. I stayed with Manik and calmed him down. When he was going to call you to apologize,we got a call from Aryaman and he told us about the accident.
Aryaman was fine when we came to the hospital. He was fine till Manik insisted to see you. He said some very nasty things to Manik." He paused.  And shook his head he edited something.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें