TRAILER 2 FOR "I AM PRISONED"

He was on his knees in the moon light on the sandy shore,holding a tanishq jewellery box  in his  hand in front of a girl. He wore a black suit and tie and the girl dressed in the preetiest white gown ever seen. There were golden light bulbs all over the beach. It was as beautiful as it could be.

"I will always be a prisoner to life till it gets tired enough to exempt me. I will always be a prisoner to memories as long as i shall live. I am a prisoner. To everything. Relation. Emotions. This body was only truly free in the womb of a mother. And as soon as i was detached from her body, i was a prisoner for life. Alone in misery. But we can share a cell. Would you want to share that prison cell with me?? Would you give me a chance to love you for the rest of yor life?? Would you like to love me for the rest of your life??" He says. Proposed her to share  a life together, forever, together.

Is he really a prisoner?? Or just beleive he is? Will she say yes?? What is the past?? What is the present?? What will happen?? What has happened??
Watch out for "I AM PRISONED"

DO TELL ME HOW IT IS

I KNOW YOU ALL ARE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE. BUT I AM CURRENTLY A BIT BUSY FOCUSING ON THIS BOOK AND THE OTHER ACTIVITIES.
I AM LEAVING MY SOCIAL MEDIA IDs and NAMES HERE. I REGULARLY POST ABOUT I AM PRISONED, KAISE BATAOON TUMHE AND ALL I HAVE IS YOU THERE, THE UPDATES AND STUFF.
SO YEAH YOU CAN FOLLOW ME AND QUESTION ME ABOUT ANYTHING THERE.

Instagram - theonebehindme
Facebook - Dimple Sevkani
Yourquote - Dimple Sevkani
Blogger id - dimplesevkani.blogspot.in
Sheroes id - Dimple sevkani.
Webpage - dimplesevkani.weebly.com

Please follow me. And get to know more about my books and other writing material from me.

VOTE AND COMMENT
THANKYOU.
DEE

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें