AADAT HAI VOH..

Next day.
After the boring day at college everyone went either to their work or at home.
Manik and Nandini had an appointment with Abhay and so they left for the clinic.

At Life care clinic.
Abhay was waiting for them when they both entered.

Manik - hello again Abhay...

Abhay - oh hello Manik. Hello Nandini

Nandini - hello Abhay.

Abhay - so finally when you are here. I want you to know something. Have a seat.

They both sat on the chairs. Manik sensed Nandini's tension. He placed his hands on the back of hers and sqeesed it gently. She turned her hands palms up and entwined them.

Abhay - Manik, Mr. Murthy has already agreed to it.

Manik - well that's great.

Abhay - yaa. But. We need Nandini's approval to it too. And for that we need her to know about it.

Manik - ( looking at her ) Okay. But i think you can explain it better.

Nandini was a total blackout by what was happening.

Nandini - guys. If you have forgotten I am still here. So please talk to me too.

Abhay - Nandini i want to show you something first.

Nandini - ok.

He took out a tab from the drawer and opened some of the icons and finally played a video.
He then bought it closer to Nandini.

Abhay - its from yesterday.

He tapped the play button and it showed the prank Abhay played on Manik.
Manik was making faces at it and was continuously glaring at Abhay who was smiling.
As expected Nandini too laughed with him at the end.

Nandini - Abhay, this is epic....the Manik Malhotra. The monster. Afraid of a clown....god Manik... you are really the cutest person when you are scared.... Abhay please send it to me.

Manik - ( screeming, afraid face ) No!!!.

Nandini and Abhay jumped at their places.

Manik - Abhay you are gonna delete it this very moment.

Abhay - Mr. Malhotra, i will I just wanna show something more to you and Nandini. Come.

He took them to the room beside. It seems like a lady was waiting for them. She wore a black cotten saree with Golden borders looking simple yet beautiful. ( imagine DIVYANKA TRIPATHI )

Abhay - meet, tej. I mean Dr. Tejaswini Verma.

Tejaswini - Hello guys.

MaNan - hii.

Abhay - Manik, Nandini jiss therapy ki mein baat kar raha tha, voh inka idea hai. One of the best hypotist in India. Nandini mene tumhare case ki fine inhe di hai. She will handle it.
And now whatever I am going to tell you. Litsen carefully. Hmm??

Nandini nodded and gave him a nervous smile.

Abhay - okay. So when Manik told me about everything Mr. Trilok comming here and all, we came up that what we need to do is to get you ready to face him. Right?? So we will help you in this. Nandini we will hypnotise you and mess around with your brain. But this can go to a lot diffrent path. You have to be very strong. Okay?? And we are also there to handle. And Nandini this can go a little messy. What we are going to do us that..

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें