SUNI NAHI... KAHAANIYA

Manik

The party was going as i had expected it. Everyone was enjoying, having fun, clicking selfies, playing games, drinking less, loving the food. There was a soft music playing ij the background to which some couples were dancing, some of them were sung by us, some by other college students, we have collected them together and mixed it up all. This new year they should know that SPACE academy's students respect their talent. On the other side video of few girls dancing, designing and speaking were playing... it kept them excieted.

The Fab 5 got scattered with their couples and I was on the seat with Nandini. I saw her looking at her video that was playing on the screen, i remember that day clearly, we were jamming and she hummed her song to Navya. Navya got so excieted that she started jumping and screeming 'Nandini ne song complete kar diya... Nandini ne song complete kar diya... Nandu.. sunao n inhe... please... please..." when Nandini agreed, she sung this song and we recorded it and posted it on the Facebook page of the college. It got a few likes and good comments but we never thought to put it on you tube... though... that gave me an amazing idea...
Nandini on You tube. That would be a great start for her. After all we started that way. She can too. Hm...
I look at her again, and see her humming to the song. A perfect dream sequence. Nandini's voice, me holding her in my arms, we are sitting near the shore, blanket covering us... and she is singing...

Nandini
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Jaan meri, jaan meri

I am a very typical bollywood SRK type romantic person. So i guess it would be lovely to add some SRK touch to the song.
We will be standing near the edge of a small mountain, from where the whole view will be looking  beautiful. She will be standing in front of me, her arms wide open feeling the breez. Her beautiful eyes close for a while. I will walk upti her and touch her arm slightly sliding my hands through hers.

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha

She will open her eyes feeling the sensation and i would hug her just as i always do. We will sway with the flowing breeze. Content with the silence. She would smile and i would smile sensing hers.

Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Jaan meri, jaan meri

I would make her look into my eyes turning her around softly. And then i would shoot a fladhback scene of proposing her and she saying yes to me. I will make this video the dream of how i imagined us together forever after the college.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
A fade in will change the scene. She will be going to office and i would rush to her with a plate of food. She would nod no.. and i will be angry on her.

Ve changa nahi o keeta beeba
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें