A TRAGEDY

Nandini's P.O.V.

I saw them arguing with Manik. Oh no!! It never goes well when Manik argues with anyone. I panik when the argument gets heated. And then fight occured. The officer kept beating Manik and finally Manik had the upper hand. I was too shocked to do anything. I cant even reach their to help him. I am so helpless right now.

The officer who was trying to open the door left to help the other officer. And he succeeded in stopping Manik. The 2 against one worked in favour for them. I could hear some faint screems from Manik. Oh god!! This is all my fault. I should never have asked him to stop. I didnt realise the tears were there.

I felt so helpless then. I did what i felt right, even though i couldnt comprehend the reason. I send an SOS message with location to the main group and called police. I know they too were police but still maybe others would help.
"Hello" said a lady from the other side.

"Hello... hello. Mein Nandini bol rahi hu. Please please aap yaha aa jaayiye. Location ha..*********. Please ma'am voh log Manik maar daalenge. Please bacha lijiye usse. Please. " i started crying. The lady on the other side calmed me and said they will reach at the location in a few minutes. She was telliing me something about distracting them and hide but i was not in a position to reply her back. And when i glanced back at Manik, I knew nothing.

The officer hit her with a big rock on head. I opened the lock from driver's side and then opened the door of the car.

I stood and then fell. I knew then i cant walk but i cant let them do any more harm to Manik.
So i crawled. Blood oozing from my leg which made me feel weaker but i cant stop. I heard Manik scream to move away, run, asking me to go inside the car and lock it. They hit Manik again and i screamed.

He fell in front of my eyes and i was screaming. The two moving in my direction and then when a siren came, they left running.

I cried. Manik was hurt. Police vans stopped, they must have called an ambulance. Stretchers came and they put the two of us on it. I cant comprehend much, all i could see and focus on was the blood on the road where Manik was once unconcious and now he is in the stretcher. I looked at that blood. It was too much.

Oh god!!!! I couldnt see it anymore so i looked away.

(Song -  dil de diya hai unplugged by Rahul jain)

Rukh Jindagee Ne Mod Liya Kaisa
Hamne Socha Nahee Tha Kabhee Aisa
Rukh Jindagee Ne Mod Liya Kaisa
Hamne Socha Nahee Tha Kabhee Aisa
Aata Nahee Yakin, Kya Se Kya Ho Gaya
Kis Tarah Mai Tumase Bewafa Ho Gaya
Insaaf Kar Do, Mujhe Maaf Kar Do, Itna Hee Kar Do Karam
Dil De Diya Hai Jan Tumhe Denge, Daga Nahee Karenge Sanam
Ho… Rab Dee Kasam Yaara, Rab Dee Kasam
Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan Tumhe Denge
Daga Nahee Karenge Sanam

Awaaragee Me Ban Gaya Diwaana
Maine Kyun Sadagee Ko Nahee Jaana
Awaaragee Me Ban Gaya Diwaana
Maine Kyun Sadagee Ko Nahee Jaana
Chaahat Yahee Hai Ke, Iss Kadar Pyaar Du
Kadamo Me Tere Mai, Toh Jahaan Waar Du
Chain Meraa Le Lo Khushee Meree Le Lo, De Do Mujhe Dedo Saare Gham
Dil De Diya Hai Jaan Tumhe Denge, Daga Nahee Karenge Sanam

Ho… Rab Dee Kasam Yaara, Rab Dee Kasam
Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan Tumhe Denge
Daga Nahee Karenge Sanam

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें