The news...

Manik saw Aryaman and sighed.
They went outside again where there was a big crowd near the television set. Curiosity peeked in them and they both went near it.
Times How was the channel playing showing the breaking news.

Pt. Trilok Chourasiya died in a truck accident.

The news reporter was showing the images of the accident taken by the CCTV camera.

It was a little blured but anyone could see the person who was walking on the road in countryside. The place was a market and was full. He was crossing the road when a sudden appearance was made by the truck who was previously walking calmly but then it went off the speed limit and went out of control. Making a zig zag pattern it moved towards the lane and with such a force it hit Pandit. He fell a little too far from the reach of the camera.

Reporter - toh abhi abhi apne dekha ki kaise ek truck ne iss desh ke jaane maane shaks ko kitni behrehmi se kuchal diya. Pandit trilok ki mauka par hi maut ho gayi aur abhi unka shav city hospital le jaaya jaa raha hai. Bollywood ke kayi jaane maane chehre vaha unka intazaar kar rahe hai. Pandit Trilok ka koi parivaar na hone ke kaaran ab yeh sawaal hai ki unki chitah ko agni kon dega. Milte hai break ke baad... sharleen kaur, Mumbai, times how.

The advertisement played now. And the crowd moved away leaving Aryaman and Manik.

Manik - pandit is dead.

Aryaman - usse uske gunaaho ki sazaa toh milni hi thi. Dekh n Manik nature kitna fair hai. Humne kuch kiya bhi nahi aur pandit mar gaya.

Manik - hmm.. truck ek dum se uncontrol ho gayi. Pandit ko itni buri tarah mara ki vahi mar gaya. Pandit ka koi parivar nahi hai. Marne se pehle ek baar bhi kisi apne ki shakal dekh nahi paaya.

Aryaman - itni nafrat leke gaya. Life harr kisi ko uski galtiyo ki sazaa de hi deti hai.

Manik's phone rung, showing Cabeer's name.

Manik - le news har jagah fel gayi. Cabeer ka phone hai.

Arya - uttha n.

Manik nodding picked up.

Manik - bol.

Cabeer - bhai yeh radio pe kya bol rahe hai. Pandit is dead.

Manik - haa hume bhi khabar mili. Har news channel pe vahi hai. He is even on you tube

Cabeer - mar gaya saala. Thankgod. Ab roz roz uski shakal dekh ke usse maarne ka man nahi karega.
Chal hum sab Aliya ke ghar se nikal gaye hai. Me sabko leke hospital aa raha hu.

Manik - Cabeer. Sun. Tu yaha mat aa. Tum city hospital jao. Nahi toh media ko lagega ki Fab 5 ko koi farak nahi pada Pandit ki death se. Be matlab ki baatein karenge. Me aur Aryaman hai.

Cabeer - achha toh mein pehle city hospital jaata hu fir Chacha Chachi aur Amms ko leke aata hu. Bye.

...
Cabeer ended the call and drove off to city hospital.
Here Manik and Aryaman waited for Nandini to gain conciousness.
The doctor from inside came out. And removed his mask.
He called out for them.

Doctor - she gained her conciousness. But is a little disturbed. Aap usse mil sakte hai.
Both of them ran inside the ward and rushed to see Nandini, left arm on her stomach with bandaged wrapped on them. Her eyes wide open staring at the white ceiling. An IV attatched to her. Head wrapped with bandages. Pale face.
Manik and Aryaman breathed a sigh and looked at each other talking with their faces, agreeing to behave normal around her.

Manik - Nandini.

She looked at Manik and smiled a little.

Nandini - Manik. Arya. Aao n.

They both went near her bed and Manik sat on the bed beside her leg covered with white sheets and Arya on the chair beside her.
Manik became silent near her. Just keeping a hand on her ankle.

Arya - haath tudwaliya.

Nandini - hmmm.. luckily sirf haath hi toota warna pandit ne toh mera murder karne ka poora plan banaliya tha.

Arya - kya hua tha car me.

Nandini - He went mad Arya.

Flashback.

Pandit - kya kar rahi thi tum andar. Akele dance nahi kar sakti thi. Manik ko saath dance karwane ki kya zaroorat thi. Aur vaha tum dance kar rahe the ya romance. You were practically grinding at him. Bloody whore. Karna kya chahti thi ha?? You want to sleep with him right?? Hai n. Ek sexy ladka mil gaya toh..

Nandini - pt. Trilok chourasiya enough is enough. Stop the car.

He didnt litsen.

Nandini - stop the car trilok bhai. Leave me alone. Stop the car. Let me go.

He tightened his elbow when Nandini tried freeing it. She yelped in pain.

Pandit - ab jaogi uske paas?? Dance karna tha n Manik ke saath?? Bohot close ho rahi thi n uske saath?? Aaj chalo tum mere saath. 5 saal se doze nahi mila n ek bhi isliye bigad gayi ho. Aaj sab batata hu.

Nandini - no. Pandit no. Leave me alone.

Pandit - fine. But tell me first, who is Manik to you?? Jiss tarah tum dance kar rahi thi uske saath, it did not look like you were just college mates as you told me before. Who is he to you??

Nandini - no one. He is just a good dancer.

Pandit pulled her closer and kissed her lips harshly looking at the road all the time ignoring her protest and tears. Bitting her lips and didnt care about the blood and cuts onn her lips.
He left her pushing her away.

Pandit - bolo warna yeh sirf trailer tha. Aage poori film baaki hai.

Nandini - (scared) i..i like him.

Pandit - what?? You like him?? Huh?? You like him?? You bitch?? Bloody slut?? How dare you like him?? You are impure, you dont deserve to live. You have to die. You have to die.

Nandini - bhai, kya bol rahe ho. Bhai please let me go. Bhai please.

Pandit didnt care about anyone he was just saying she needs to die and she is impure and doesnt deserve to live. He took a left from the highway to the next road and stopped the car. He for once left Nandini's hand and went out he car. Nandini took her chance for a trial and went out the car to run backwards. But Pandit yelled for her and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her closer shrugging all her pain. He dragged her by her hair to the car she pleaded only to increase her anger. He yelled at her till they reach the car.
He saw a tree and dragg her to it. Baged her head multiple times on it as the blood ooze from it. As her eys started dropping, he dragged her half unconcious body to the car and made her sit in the passenger door also made her wear the seatbelt. He started the car and and drove it to its full speed and then jumped out of it.
The car lost its balance as it lost the driver and banged to the tree making Nandini's head banging on the dashboard again and she slipped in unconciousness.

..................

Next part will reveal The guys reaction and Nandini's reaction to Pandit's death.

Ok so to speak i actually showed Pandit to die because there was no way to spoil Pandit's reputation without spoiling Fab 5's too, As they both were doing the album together.

Another thing was i know this chapter is too lame and disgusting without any action but guys when i am in stress where my result is too poor i cant write very much. Give me time and i will surely give you a good one.
Sorry.

Suggestion needed.
1.) Pandit part is over, so now its time to get MaNan close. What and how to do it??

2.) Anymore twist to demand?? now you can wish for them.

Thankyou
Dee...

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें