THE MESSAGE...

Soundtrack :-
1.) Koi shor - shirley setia.
2.) Badla badla - badlapur.

Manik's P.O.V.

I want to hear it. And since the gift actually finally belong to me, why not?? I will litsen to the audio in freaking midnight. Who the heck would stop me? I grabbed my laptop from the bag, that was kept inside the shelf. I opened the cd drive of the PC and placed the cd inside. Then i clicked on the cd and open its page. I see a video outside title 'play me first'. I click on it to play it.

Five minutes later.
Freaking it finally played. That god damn cd  was loading for freaking five minutes.

(*actually not. It was only 10 seconds. But its Manik's P.O.V. Deal with it.*)

It showed Nandini and behind her showed a white background with a IV machine and other few machines in corner.
It didnt have a clear image as it is focused on Nandini and except the IV others were far. I could see her wearing the dull blue hospital uniform. The buttons closed up till up. Her hairs tied in a low pony tail with few strands out. A smile on her oval face. Eyes twinkling as the usual. She was sick, injurned and traumatised yet she manages to look beautiful.

"Hello Manik, i know you would be wondering why i made this video in hospital. Actually it is a journey of how we all planned 'THE DATE'. I know you were curious. So here is it. Cabeer shot the whole video and Arya edited it. Manik, i have prepared this earlier but i have something to tell you and by the time you will see this you will get to know what it is about. I am not sure what your answer might be, but if your answer was yes, then Thankyou and if your answer is No, just know that i meant every word, i will speak to you on the date. So just have a look at everything. By the way this video is named ....."
my trans broke when the name flashed, it said " the journey through Monster's heart."

'Step 1' it flashed. Titled -'
Get the message of the angel to the monster.

Really, message. Angel. Monster. Heck!! But funny and cute.

It showed Cabeer entering my room and doing the stuffs in fast forward and leaving the letter where i found it.

Step 1 complete.

Second phase of Plan.

Get the dress delivered to the monster.
I found Dhruv and the delivery man who came on the date night. Posing for camera, with four, 500 rs. Notes.

My jaw dropped. So he was planned too.

Step 2 complete.

Third phase of plan.
Transport for the monster.
Here i see Mukti outside a door holding too many clothes around her shoulders and the surrounding seems to be of a dress shop. And then comes a label as the video continues to label. - COSTUME SHOP.
ohh so that's where they got the driver's dress.

So now it was Abhi's voice that comes "Mukti, yeh bohot bada size hai."
"Koi baat nahi Abhi, uspe ek rassi (rope) lagakar tight kar denge."

"Mukti, dusri do." Abhi spoke quiet irritated.

"Abhi yaar, 4 sizes try kar chuke ho. Ab last de rahi hu, yeh nahi aayi to mein nahi jaanti. Mein kisi aur ko pakad lungi jo innme se kisi me fit aa jaaye."

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें