Ehsaan???

Umar kya kahu kafi nadan hai meri,
Sabko pyar dena pehchan hai meri,
Aapka dil zakhmo se bhara ho to humse milo,
Dilo ko repair kerne ki dukan hai meri..!

Malhotra Mansion,Mumbai

Chachi met Nandini and Manik and Chachi sat in the car. While Chachi was meeting Nandini, Manik already had shifted her lugguage from Nandini's car to his Car.
They left and Nandini was watching them through the window and an unknown tear escaped from her eyes when Fab 4 entered with Navya and they all had a tray in there hand.
Mukti kept her tray on the table surrounded by 4 beanbags and went towards Nandini. She kept her hand on Nandini's shoulder.

Mukti - Nandini.

Nandini turned. Mukti hugged her.

Mukti - we are sorry. Hum humesha tumhe galat samajhte hai. And you always forgave us. Nandini aaj bhi tumne humme ittni aasani se maaf kar diya. But Nandini we are really guilty for what we did. Sorry.

Nandini - Guys. Its okay. You dont have to say sorry. But aaj mujhe ek baat samajh me aagayi ki agar tum mere dost ban gaye n then mujhe life me kabhi bhi koi hurt nahi kar sakta. Aaj tumhe sirf doubt tha ki Mein Manik ko hurt karungi you guys came and protect him. Agar kabhi mujhe koi hurt karega n Ayyapa knows ki tum log uska kya haal karoge. So aaj last time and forever ke liye FRIENDS FOREVER??

Aliya - not so easily Nandini Murthy. Humara friend banne ke liye tumhe mehnat karni padegi.

Nandini - ( sad and confused ) kya??

Cabeer - pehle jaake bed pe betho.

Nandini went and sat on the bed.

Navya - ab...

They all took there trays to her and kept near her. They were all sitting in the order Nandini, Navya, Cabeer, Aliya, Mukti then Dhruv and again Nandini.
Cabeer's tray had a pot covered. Dhruv a glass of water covered with a lid, a mug covered with lid and a plate covered with lid. Aliya - a buffet plate covered with a lid. Mukti a bowl covered with lid and a spoon and she also had 6 plates. Navya's tray contain 2 service spoons, 6 normal spoons and a plate covered with a big lid.

Navya - ( grinning )ab... tumhe humare saath lunch karna padega.

They all opened the lids together.

All - tadaa..

Nandini was shocked to see a lot of food infront of her.
Cabeer's pot had chhole.
Dhruv had paani puri's pani in pot and puri's in a plate and a glass of water.
Navya had bhatures.
Aliya had pudding in a medium glasses.
Mukti had pasta in a big bowl.

Nandini - guys ye sab. Tumne kab??

Dhruv - we are Fab 5 hum jo bolte hai, jiss time bolte hai, humare paas vo sab uss time hota hai. Jab aunty tumse milne aayi thi tab humne Kamal kaka ko bol diya. Unhono sab order kar liya.

Nandini - okay to shuru karte hai. I am hungry.

Cabeer - nahi shuru karte hai nahi bolte. Hum bolte hai....

All except Nandini - ( loudly ) Toot pado.

They all ate Paani puri first.

After that Fab 4 and Navya started serving themselves chhole bhature, pasta and pudding.
Nandini was about to serve for herself but Dhruv stopped her.

Dhruv - let me please.

Nandini nodded and smiled.
Dhruv served her Chhole, bhature and pudding. Navya served the pasta for her and they both give it to her. All smiled at Dhruv and Navya.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें