Emotions...

Manik was sitting there nervous of Nandini's condition.
Abhay asked Nandini to just look into his eyes and he kept talking to her.

Abhay - ( husky tone ) Nandini. See here. Clear your mind. You are 15 now. Aaj se paanch saal pehle jaao. Go slowly.

Nandini was just sitting like a lifeless body. Eyes closed.
Manik was nervous. He crossed his fingers as he knew there's something dark comming his way.

Abhay - I want you to remember the time when you were watching the movie with Pandit Trilok.

Nandini started remembering it and many frowns came on her forehead. She was hyperventilating. She was straining herself.
All the memories flash in front of her.

Hazzaro ladkiya dekhi hai mene......Not as hot as you.....I will count.....

Her screems. Her pleadings and his tortures.

Abhay - Nandini I now want you to picturise something.
He is standing there in front of you now. You are brave. You want revenge. Go on Nandini. He is here. Go on.

Nandini's mind.

She was standing there in the same way smirking down at her. She was bruised standing in those tight jeans and top which he gave her to wear. He was standing in front of him in a very dark room. He was still smirking. Nandini's anger grew. A voice came and only she was able to litsen to it .

Voice - go Nandini. He cant scare you. Aaj saara frustation. Anger. Sab utaar do. He is your criminal. Go.

Nandini ran towards him and punched him. He was still standing hard. She punched it slapped him. He was standing still. And then grabbed her hand. She screemed and all she could remember was the night. And she screemed her sould apart.

Voice - gussa aa raha hai n. Cummon Nandini utaaro. Chillao Nandini. Go on.

And Nandini burst out.

Nandini - how dare you touch me. I was your sister damnit. Bhai the tum mere. How could you do this to me. Kya bigada tha mene tumhara.
Kyu....mein hi kyu. Dikhayi nahi di meri haalat. Sunaayi nahi di meri cheekhe. Mehsoon nahi hua mera dard. Why me?? Mene kya bigada tha tumhara.
Ab karo. Rape me. Yahi hu tumhare saamne. Cummon. I want to die. Let me die. Please. I hate myself. I dont want to live. Please. Kill me. Please.

The voice again camd but it was someone else she recognise.

Voice - Nandini. Relax. Relax. I am here. Uttho please. Abhay usse hosh me laao. I agree. She was pretending. Do something hosh me lao usse. See she is sweting. Haalat dekho uski. Please. Please. I beg you. Usse hosh me laao. Nahi dekhna usse aise. Please. Voh sirf bolegi she wants to die yaha me marr jaoonga. Please. Wake her.

She wanted to react but she cant. She was straining in the darkness. Someone was clutching her. She seems to be tied which was straining her.

Voice - okay. Okay. Relax. I will wake her.
( husky ) Nandini. Reply karo. Can you hear me??

Nandini - yess.

Voice - can you come out of it??

Nandini - no. Its paining. Help me.

Voice - okay. Relax. Open your eyes slowly. You wont remember anything about what happened an hour ago. Okay. Slowly open your eyes and then afterwards sleep okay. Open your eyes. Slowly.

As she was opening her eyes the dark world was left behind.

.............................................................

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें