ROSES ARE RED AND SO IS HER BLUSH

8:30 am. Jam room. S.P.A.C.E. Academy.

Manik - sabhi kaam heek se ho jaane chahiye. Agar tumme se ek ne bhi kuch gadbad ki n toh SPACE me tumhari life shuru hone se pehle hi khatam kar dunga. Am I clear.

Boys - yes.

Manik - ( smirk ). Good then leave.

Cabeer and Dhruv were intentively watching Manik instructing about 25 boys some work.

Dhruv - buddy. Kar denge yaar. Itna tension kyu le raha hai.

Cabeer - ofcourse kar denge. Mene select kiya hai yaar inn sabko.

Manik - yaar tension iss baat ki nahi hai. Actually, i was thinking about Aliya. Harr saal SPACE queen voh banti hai. Iss baar agar Nandini bann gayi toh. And that too cheating karke. Usse bohot bura lagega. You know how girls could get.

A voice behind them contradict him.

Voice - smart. And understanding. Unlike you stupids.

They turned at the familiarity of the voice and found Aliya standing at the door of the jam room with an upset yet understanding expression face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Aliya's attire)

Aliya - ( comming towards them ) seriously Manik. You really think so low about me?? I mean haa if you would have told me this about any other girl I would have surely killed you by now and happily feed you to dogs. But its Nandini. She is definately much more beautiful than me. And if you are cheating to make her win, its not because you hold some personal grudge against me but because you love her. Its easy to understand stupid.

Manik grinned and hugged Aliya in excietment which he happily reciprocated.
Just then the dilevery boy came and gave the Slambook to Manik, received his payment and left. Manik started reading it and Aliya stood there in confusion.

Aliya - Manik..whats this??

Manik - voh its a slambook. Actually I really dont know much about Nandini. Uske likes dislikes. Nothing much. Just know her love about flowers. So it was the best way to know about her.

Aliya - very thoughtful Manik. Yeh ideas kabhi humaare liye bhi kar diya karo. I mean I know you....love her. But hum bhi tumhare dost hai.

Manik - Aliya you know aisa nahi hai. But theek hai. Iss baar on your birthday. I will do something veryyyyy special for you.

Aliya - (excieted) yeppppyyyy.

S.PA.C.E Academy's Main Campus.

Nandini entered the campus with her all happy happy I - AM - AT - TOP - OF - THE - WORLD Face when Navya, Mukti, Aryaman and Abhi entered together and saw her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें