SMILES ALL OVER

After Fab 5's performance, many other college groups came for diffrent acts. All around was an atmosphere.
Next act was of Navya, Aryaman and Abhi.
They went to the stage and took positions. Fab 5 was cheering along with Nandini. Who was the most excieted and was jumping Up. Down. Up. Down.
Fab 5 was extremely happy seeing her so excieted and Happy.
They danced on - New version ROOP TERA MASTANA - SANAM PURI.
The theme of the dance was to showcase a love lust triagle of 2 boys for the same girl and at the end she didnt choose both of them and left.
All cheered and every sexy move by Navya was appreciated by a wwoooooh sound and whitsles.

After the performance a boy came on stage and took Navya's hand and kissed it. Navya smiled at him.

Boy - you were amazing.

Navya - thankyou.

The boy left and all were shocked at the guts of the boy and to Navya's response. Cabeer was fumming with jealousy. He stomped his foot and went away.
Navya, Aryaman and Abhi came down and joined there friends.

Mukti - kya baat hai Navya bade ladke aa rahe hai.

Abhi - ( Making a bad face ) Saala.. humne dance nahi kiya tha kya. Sirf Navya ne kiya tha?? Hume toh bhaav bhi nahi diya.

Aryaman - Kameena kahi ka.

All laughed except Abhi nd Aryaman.

Mukti - its okay baby.

All including Abhi - BABY??!!!

Mukti blushed.

All including Abhi - Mukti blushing???!!!.

Manik - oye tu Mukti hi hai n??

Abhi - are you okay??

Mukti - had hai poore time bologe ki baby mujhe bhi tum lovey dovey names se bulaya karo n aur ab bulaya toh...

She stomped her foot and went. .

Abhi - naaraz ho gayi.

Abhi went behind her murmering her name. Cabeer still was not came. Navya noticed his absence and goes to search for him.

Manik - Navya kaha gayi??

Aliya - mei dekhke aati hu.

Dhruv - mei bhi aata hu.

They both also left. Now just the 3 of them - Aryaman, Manik and Nandini were left.

Aryaman - Nandu, chal n kuch khane chalte hai. Bookh lagi hai.

Nandini - okay.

Manik - humara performance bhi end me hai toh guys I am also comming.

Those 3 also left to have something.

Somewhere in the Garden.

Cabeer was standing near a tree keeping one hand on its trunk, murmuring to himself.

Cabeer - uske liye smiles aur me... kabhi samajhti nahi hai.... uss ladke ne usko haath pe kiss kiya and she was smilling. Do thappad dene the.

Navya heard him. She moved closer to him and stood beside him. Cabeer being upset with her turned himself and faced the tree. Navya smiled.

Navya - tumhari bhi female fans tumhe dekhke smile karti hai. Humme bhi bura lagta hai. Kuch kaha kabhi.

Cabeer - voh mujhe kiss nahi karti.

Navya - but comments toh karti hai - ( mimiking like a crazy girl )
Aww Cabeer you are so cute. Aww I love you Cabeer.
Usne toh humme sirf itna bola ki you were amazing. Aur humne bhi sirf smile ki. Tum toh unhe smilies bhejte ho aur flirt bhi karte ho.
( mimimking like Cabeer )Baby it was for you. Aww how sweet.
Humne kuch bola.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें