Some feelings....

GUYS I HAVE DECIDED SOMETHING. I THINK I WRITE BETTER WITH P.O.Vs. So i would like to write in POVs from now. But not all the time. I would mention everytime if theres a POV.

Manik's POV

I was still overwhelmed as i rolled her wheelchair to the bench and i sat there whereas Nandini on the wheelchair. Luckily the bench difnt have any bars on either side so it had open ends and we sst next to each other.
I dont know this feeling. I want to burst out. Tell her how much i love her. How i want her. Need her but i stay silent. Cant sum up the words to speak. I dont know how she is feeling right now. Whats on her mind.  Because neither of us are speaking. She's silent and so am I. I am happy but i cant gather this happiness together and tell her. Its too much. I feel like my heart would burst out and yell saying a lot of things.
You know at exam time when you ate writing answers to a very difficult question with very little word limit and its like - 'write this too. Write that too. Its important. Ohh i seem to miss thia point.' I am in that position. I have too much to say but i cant sum it altogether. Is love alway too overwheling?? For everyone?? I cant know. This is my first time being in love.

"Manik are you alright??" She asked worriedly.

"Wh..Why?? What happened??" I asked, confused. I am not alright but does she sense how much have i piled up inside me.

"Your heartbeats. They are fluttering like a humingbird's wings. And when i checked your pulse. They seem to be quickened. Are you alright??"

"Yeah...yeah i am. Lets go inside. They must be wondering where are we."

"Are you sure.?"

"Yeah and dont worry. You will just have to get used to this. Its your effect on me. And relax its wont effect my health. My heart is just fine just giving me a recognition of yours."

"Um..Manik before going, i want to ask you something." She says a little hesitately.

"What?"

"Uh, should we tell them. About us. I mean."

"What do you want to do? Do you want to tell them?"

"I think its better to tell them."

"Then we shall. But not now. Tomorrow. I want to thank them properly. Cummon now."

Cabeer and.... well Aryaman deserves to know. They both have done a lot. Be it supporting us. Stand for us. Or covering us up. Aryaman too has been a great friend. Yes it still hurt a little when i recall his words, but i cant blame him all for it. He went behind Pandit. He was the one who went to london and bought pandit back here. He is a true friend. I just wish he wont feel so ill about me. I know he is guilty for what he said, but....he meant what he said. He does feel that about me. Its just out of courtsey he doesnt want to tell me.

"......Manik....manik. hello....Manik....are you alright."

I didnt realized, Nandini was calling me out. Oh no. I should stop zoning out.

"Sorry. Lets go." I apologized.

When we got there. Plates were cleared out and everyone was just gossiping. I placed Nandini's wheelchair beside me and then sat at my place.

"Buddy bohot der laga di. Hum toh tumhe chodke jaane waale the." Dhruv said. He is one person who read every thought that comes from my mind.

"Sorry buddy voh we were just...."i shrugged.

"Okay toh guys humme chalna chahiye. Its about an hour drive till home"Aliya told.

No question, we all agreed. But there's something that i need to do first.

"Um..guys, wait a minute please. "
Now i had everyones attention.
"I just want to say Thankyou. Tum sab ne itna kuch.."

"Chup be Manik. Thankyou tere se achha nahi lagta" Cabeer cuts me off. But i need to speak it.

"Cabeer i know, but just hear me out. Please"he got silent.

No surprise here. I have never spoke so sweetly with him. Alway a sarcastic easy around person i was. But just this one time, i want them to know i am glad. Really glad to have friends like them.

"Thankyou. Everyone. I know yeh sab tumne kitni mehnat se kiya hoga. Thankyou Nandini. For being a part of my life. For this. I had a great time tonight. And i am really overwhelmed. No one ever did something as special as this. The letters. The decor. The car and the songs. Abhi thanks for driving me here. Karaeoke. And thankyou....."

I spoke directly looking in her eyes. She smiled knowing i am thanking her for accepting me. Fab 4 and NavBhi hugged me. Nandini pouted as she cant stand.

"Mujhe bhi" she whined.

I smirked. And so did Cabeer, Dhruv and Abhi. I picked her up clutching her waist and Cabeer supported. We did another hug. Aryaman still was out.

"Aryaman khurana. Tujhe special invitation chahiye." I called out. And i felt some more weight to the hug thus i knew Aryaman joined.

.............................................................

I sat in my room on the floor. Alone. Lights off. Windows open. A mortien on for mosquitoes. My room was all scattered with scrambled papers. Trying to write a song.
When i started learning music, my teacher always told us ' lyrics of the best song depicts the feelings of the singer.' Old man he was. But very clever. Just try catching his hints that he gave to be the best singer.

We left for our own home after we left the bar. Me and Nandini in my Audi. Cabeer, Navya, Mukti, Aryaman and Abhi in Abhi's SUV. Alya and Dhruv on Dhruv's byke.
The whole journey was silent except the GPS voice telling directions to Malhotra Mansion.  I was still thinking of the past few days. The accident. Aryaman and my fight. The pictures of Raj Malhotra. Date challange. And now. This. Is it a dream?? If yes.... then lets not wake up. Ever.

Nandini slept halfway through home and thus I had to wake her up. Because if i picked her bridal style then her fractured leg would be hanging  and that would be painful. I helped her on the wheelchair.
Since she gained conciousness andwhen we got to know that she has a leg fractured, Mom and I decided to give her the guest room downstairs so it would be easy for her.
Then i had to wake up maid to help her change. And finally the maid helped her put to bed. She is sleeping now. But i was not sleepy at all.
There was a moment when i suddenly wanted to write everything out. So here i sit. A guitar on my side. Writing lyrics and making a small tone.

After few hours.....

Finally i completed 5 verses. I just think i can add the chorus to it again and the song would go just fine. 
When i glanced at the clock, it says 5 am. I groan.
Gosh!!! I havent slept the whole night. Oh no..m and i have first lecture of mr. Lal. That man teaches us History of music and like every history class its boring. And like every history teacher, he is irritating and khadoos.

I am definately sleeping in his class. And then i will have to be with him for an extra hour after college in detention. Grrr... please koi bachao...

Well the reason why i have published this. Is because its my 100th part in the story. So i hope you like it because i have loved this journey of 105 updates and 100 parts.

Thankyou.
Vote and comment.
Dee

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें