Clubbing.....

All were at the farmhouse and through the way they discussed about the scary house.

10 pm. Farmhouse.
They were all sipping coffee while the boys were seeing news. While girls were busy talking about the shopping done by Aliya at Mapro and Malls.
After a few boaring news  there came one which disappointed them.

Rain fall caused a huge downstream at Venna lake.

Cabeer - there goes our plan.

It took girls attention.

Mukti - kya hua Cabeera??

Cabeer - yaar. Baarish ke karan humme Venna lake cancel karna padega.

Manik -koi baat nahi Cabeer. Kal we will go clubbing. Kal wese bhi nahi jaa paye the. Kal dopahar me we will rest fully.

Everyone agreed and decided to call it a day.

7 am. Next day.
Nandini woke up and got ready first. She decided to make the brakfast today.
She went downstairs and started preparing food for everyone. As they wanted some relaxation, she thought to start the breakfast with something light(very light)
She made french toasts, Alloo parathas with curd and some samosas with pudeena chutni and also orange juice. She took only two hours for her to prepare it.

She set the table and went to woke everyone up.

10 am.
All were comming lazily but all their laziness flew away with the smell of the food.
They all ran at the table and Nandini smiled seeing them.

Cabeer - ( eyeing with hunger at the food ) Samose. Alloo ke paratthe. French toast. Wow. Nandu you are great.

Nandini smiled and he came and hugged her, hands around her waist.
Nandini broke it harshly gasping.

Cabeer - kya hua??

Nandini - kuch nahi. Bass tum log khao. Me aati hu.

She went to her room.
All eyed Cabeer. Cabeer got confused as to.what happened.

Cabeer -kya hua aise kyu dekh rahe ho??

Navya - Cabeer yeh kya tha??

Cabeer - I dont know. I just hugged her.

Aliya -then why she ran like this??

Cabeer - guys, I seriously dont know.

Dhruv - guys lets leave it. Cabeer jaa usse bula ke aa. Aur sorry bol dena. Usse shayad kisi baat ka bura laga. Go.

Cabeer nodded and went at her room.

Navya and Nandini's room.
Nandini was looking out from her rooms balcony.
Cabeer knocked but she didnt pay any attention to it. He knocked again but no response.
He got worried and knocked third time but still no response, so he tried to open the door which was not locked so he came in easily and saw a lost Nandini staring the bright light outside.

Cabeer - Nandini.

Nandini gave no response so he got near her and stood next to her.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें