Its not you.. its me.

Manik's point of view

After the fight it was hard not to lose control everytime I saw Nandini. I would want to grab her, hold her and fight with her but Not this time. This was the time to make a point and I am not losing this one.
To be in the house meant coming face to face with her and mom. Yes.. Mom knew there was something going on and she would either confront me or Nandini about it soon if not far, so we both rush past the house avoiding each other and mom. Even at college we don't speak anymore and its like we never met with Fab 5 sitting at our spot and Nandini avoiding the same one everytime. Usually its Navya, Abhimnyu and Aryaman accompanying her.
She got rid if her walking sticks in the past few days. She could.walk now only that much I knew. Or else, its almost like she is just another girl in the world.
It hurts not to speak to her but she wouldn't afmit her mistake and I am not going to say sorry agin.
I was busy with the Fusion concert preparations. We made a PR team of college and an event managing committee to promote the event.
I heard we are getting a great response from a lot of colleges and the auditions starts in a Few weeks.
With everything going on, I realised i don't have much hobbies to do in my life. It was always fab 5, friends, college, home, practice and Nandini for me. I was not growing as a Musician. Before her I used to attend a lot of music shows and events, not anymore. So, I checked for some invites and finally after a good search, found an open mic invite. It was dated today.

I contacter the staff and told them to register me for a performance. It was finally to move on from past and grab hold of what I am good at. Relationships were never my thing. I knew it was going to be a disaster. What was I thinking!!

As i got readied and walked down the stairs, I saw her, sitting in front of the tv set. The Tv was on and she quietly saw whatever it was. I stood there for. Moment and the commercials came up. She didn't change it. Its weird, Nandini never watched them. I took a closer look at her and she was half sleeping on the sofa grabbing the newspaper in a firm grip.

I marched down and saw better. She was actually sleeping.
Seeing her so innocent and in all her beauty made my heart twitch. I bought a quilt and covered her. She quickly hold on to it feeling the warmth and the newspaper fell off from her hands. I picked it up and saw the page she was on. It was the advertising page. And she circled some of it. For jobs and some for a rent flat.

She is moving out!!
I looked at her and felt numb. She is actually leaving me for a fight. She would break up with me. Wow Nandini...
She wow up and hissed. I hid the paper behind. She sleepily murmurs

"Manik its hurting. Leave my hand."

In god awful days, I've heard her voice nd that's all she speaks to me. Leave my hand. For what reason, so you could leave me. Leave me Nandini.

"sorry." i left her hand and she went back to sleep. I don't think she even really realized I was there.

I began my journey with one too many thoughts about the last six monthes and how amazing it was. So much changed and I can't even place my finger on why it happened the way it fid. Why can't Nandini see the point and why does she hve to be stubborn.
When I reached at the club, I found a good number of crowd.
I was welcomed warmly by the owner of the open mic and as per our agreement the crowd wasn't pre informed of my appearance.

My performance was up after 3 others and I quiet enjoyed the open mic. There was good talent performing of different ages and some were so good that even I was surprised.
There was this performance by a girl. She performed a poem.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें