TERE BIN and ANNOUNCEMENTS..

Morning 6 am. Nandini's room. Malhotra Mansion.
Nandini woke with the sound of alarm and stretched her body a little. She was looking cute in her minion nightdress with full sleaves. And minion all over. She woke up from bed lazily and went to the bathroom to have a shower.
She came out wearing a skin tight black jeans with a white top and navy blue cotton jacket over it.

 She came out wearing a skin tight black jeans with a white top and navy blue cotton  jacket over it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After a few minutes, she was setting her Almirah when she came across a box. It was long and rectangle. She knew what it was. She smiled and opened it upwards and took out a flute.
It was very royal flute. Silver coated. And just before were initial as R.
Nandini smiled widely.

Nandini - Appa ki flute

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini - Appa ki flute. Maa ko dikhati hu unhe achha lagega.

She then went down with the flute practically jumping and found Arohi entering but she was too happy to feel any other harsh emotion so she wished her very polietly and heartedly.

Nandini - ( happily ) good morning Arohi.

Arohi - good morning Ma'am. How are you??

Nandini - well I am good. Thankyou. Tum itni jaldi??

Arohi - haa voh Neyonika ma'am ne aaj jaldi bula liye. Unka call aaya tha toh aa gayi.

Nandini - oh so it means Maa is up. Ok you wait here mein unse milne ke baad tumhe bulati hu. Is that okay??

With that Nandini moved towards Neyonika's room which was close to the staircase but stopped by the next sentence from Arohi.

Arohi - of course Ma'am. Tab tak mein sabke liye breakfast banati hu.

Nandini - ( looking at her ) No. I mean mein banana chahti hu. Sabke liye. Aaj kuch special banana hai.

Arohi - but Ma'am..

Nandini - ( stern ) suna nahi.

Arohi nodded and gave a weak smile to her and then quitly went to the living room and waited there for Nandini's call.
Nandini smiled victoriously and then knocked Neyonika's room.

Neyonika - come in.

Nandini entered the room with all happy happy expressions and found Neyonika sitting on the armchair with earphones on and head rested upwards.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें