He came back....

Aliya went inside the house and then to the room where girls changes. Dhruv followed her and went inside the room and found Aliya sitting on the edge of the bed making patterns on the sheet and staring at them. Her face upset.
Dhruv held her hand and bend down on the ground to her level.

She didnt look at him. He carressed her hand. She didnt protest. Taking it as a we - are - still - in - peace signal he kissed her hands. One by one. Then he kissed her fingers one by one. Aliya tried hiding her smile but failed and looked at him. When he finished he looked straight in her eyes and lord knows what made made Dhruv do that but Dhruv stood still and grabbing Aliya's shoulder lightly layed her on bed with her legs hanging down the bed.

He too hovered upon her and kissed her forehead, hands on Aliya's waist. Aliya closed her eyes smiling.

Dhruv - you sure about this??

Aliya - I was always ready for you Dhruv.

Dhruv continued kissing her face.

...................

Mukti went outside having a grumpy face and Abhi followed her outside.
As he came Mukti sat on her byke and started it and moved past Abhi.

Mukti - I am not talking to you.

Abhi - Mukku baby wait.

Abhi too sat in his car and followed Mukti.

At Mukti's apartment.
Mukti stopped her byke at her apartment's garage and then rushed for Elivator. Abhi followed her there too but till the time he reaches there Mukti was gone.

Abhi - oh god. Ab 9 floors chad ke jaana padega. Shit man. Next time no troubling Mukti. Bhagwaan mere mazboot pero ko barkaraar rakhna aaj kahi shaheed n ho jaaye.

He started taking the stairs. And after a lot of mehnat mushakkat he reached the 9th floor after crawling at the last few step.

Abhi - haash pohoch gaya.

He tried opening the door bit it was locked.
He rang the bell and Mukti opened the door smiling and wearing...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Blushing from head to toe. She doesnt meet Abhi's eyes, who is in a state of shock.

Mukti - Abhi, andar aao n. I cant stand like this for the whole time. Not here especially.

He moved inside and finds the house decorated

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें