MY MOTHER SAYS.....

Read the author's note in the end.
Enjoy the updates 

Nandini's P.O.V.

My mother always said.... a true man would treat a lady like a precious child. Protect her and love her like one. Of course she referred to my father. But when i look at it now. I see i can say the same for Manik. He is a true man, afterall he almost died protecting me. But not only his protectiveness but his caring nature is admirable. When i look at him, i dont see that angry young man playing pranks and partying like an animal, i see my man with his soft nature still playing pranks and partying hard but a man who owned up with his responsibilities.

I know he is planning a new year bash in a club i am unaware of, so i dont struggle when the gang  asked me to get ready for 'A small gathering'. I asked the nurse to help me with the dress and the cast.

We reach the destination,a club, and everyone being careful helps me out of the car. The club was designed beautifully.

Manik was standing there and he smiled upon me. I was made to sit on the big couch as everyone sat beside me leaving just the space of one person beside me.
Manik disappeared out of site for a moment and then i found him taking over the stage with a mike in his hand.

"Good evening everyone. Welcome to the New Year party 2017. I know it was short notice but seeing such an amazing crowd, i guess it was worth it. so enjoy your evening... just like they said... beeparwah, bekhauf, besharam... and i shall see you soon right after this performance. Please welcome the Savage Dance Crew." How handsome can one look? Styled hair and a suit. Oh my James Bond.
The  dancers performed and left but all i was watching was Manik standing in the corner smiling at his work. He catches my eye and grins at me. Slowly making his way through the crowd to me. He sits beside me and finally the group is complete.
He holds my hands and strokes his finger on mine. Then he says in my ear, "you look beautiful." I smile and look in his eyes.  He smiles back and look into mine. I stroke his face with my hands loving the feel of his cheeks and give a quick kiss on it.
His eyes widen. He seems surprise. Even i am surprised.
"What was that?? Huh?? The innocent miss Murthy is getting naughty huh??"

"Manik...?" I blushed.

"Naa.. you started this this... Nandu.. look at you my god...its so dark in here. Still i can see your blush.. aww red red.. nandu.." he was teasing me so much.

"Okay... red n... you wont get another..." i said pouting.

"What?? You are joking right? No. Nandu.. i was teasing yaar... no n...." now he was being loud.

"Tum aawaaz kam karo n.... everyone is watching. Aur tumhe hi to padi thi... Nandu red red...... Nandu is being Naughty.... bohot bol rahe the n... ab apne boy friend ko kiss hi kar rahi thi... toh kya galat kar diya... ab pyaar tumse karti hu toh affection bhi tumhi ko dikhaoongi n."

I realised i spoke too much. And blushed again. Its all his fault. I dont know remember what the heck am i speaking with him. From an A grade student, i become the biggest fool in the history of fools.
He then smiled at me...  and kissed my cheeks.

"Every one of your blush is for me. Every one of your kisses are for me. Your every smile is mine. And i have the right to tease you, love you.. and make you blush for me."
He said.
We didnt even realise that the performance has been ended till everyone aplauded.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें