Road to Panchgani

Nandini went and sat with others. Manik was observing her. She was quiet. Very quiet. He was feeping wierd.

Cabeer - yaar bhai. Tu aur Nandini kuch kha lo. Fir nikalte hai.

Manik -theek hai. Chottu.

A boy of 15 -16 of age came.

Chottu - ha sahab. Kya loge. Chai garam. Coffee. Paratthe. Paratthe alloo. Gobi. Palak. Dahi ke saath. Achaar ke saath. Thaali. Thaali me veg. Nonveg. Paneer. Paneef me palak paneer. Paneer pasanda. Kya logo bolo.

He said all in a go. All looked at him stunned.

Chottu - kya loge sahab.

Manik - ( stunned ) Alloo ka paratha. 2 plate.

He nodded and went,after a moment all laughed. This was the first time comming here she laughed.

Cabeer - god man....like he actually said in a go.

Manik - Cabeer yeh R.J. ban gaya toh teri job toh gayi.

Cabeer got a scared expression on his face.

Cabeer - bhai mazzaak mat kar.

Chottu came with 2 plates of Alloo parattha and left. Manik and Nandini have it. And then Manik called chottu.

Manik -Chottu.

Chottu came.

Chottu - jee sahab aur kuch lagauu.

Manik - ( smiled ) nahi. Yeh le.

He took out a 500 rs. Note and gave it to him.

Chottu - sahab 100 do n. Chutta nahi hai. Aapka bill 100 ka hi hai.

Manik - ye tere liye hai. Bill me vaha bhar dunga.

Chottu smiled widely.

Chottu - thanku sahab. ( it actually was said by him like that )

Manik smiled. Chottu left and Manik went to the small counter and paid the bill.
Nandini was admiring Manik's kind nature.

Nandini - ajeeb hai yeh ladka.

Cabeer - hmm. Abhi college ka koi banda isse dekhe toh bol nahi sakta ki yeh vahi Manik hai jo ragging waale din students ki le raha tha.

Nandini smiled. Manik came and they all settle down.
Cabeer was driving with Dhruv on his side. Aliya, Mukti, Abhi and Navya in the middle and Nandini, Manik and Aryaman at back with Nandini in the middle. She was dozing off and both Aryaman and Manik kept their hand at the back so that as soon as she doze on there shoulder they can wrap their arms around her.
She doze off on Aryaman's shoulder. Manik felt sad and he accepting his defeat remove his hand making a bad face.

10 pm.

Cabeer looked outside and found that they are driving on a road surrounded by a big forest. He felt something fishy.

Cabeer - guys Mumbai to Panchgani, it takes 6 hours to reach. Humme nikle huye 10 ghante ho gaye hai. Do you think we are going the right way??

All looked at him and started checking there google maps. They sat there numb.
Aryaman spoke first.

Aryaman - ummm. Guys I guess we are lost.

Cabeer - guys sorry.

All were giving him a ' are you serious - sorry ' look and he got more scared.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें