The Touch Of Love(continued)

Nandini was happy as she always loved fireflies. Few months back a jar full of fireflies which used to be kept at Nandini's room was broken by Shivani. Nandini never really said anything to her but was upset with it. So Shivani decided to give another jar as a token of Farewell.

At the restaurant, Forum Fiza, Manglore.

Soon they all finished their lunch and then the girls started their shopping while boys helped Manik to select a gift for his Shanno Maasi. After an hour Fab 5 was done with their shopping and were going to the parking lot to take their cars.

At Forum Fiza's Main enterence

The auto matic door opened and Fab5 were exiting jus when Chachi and Nandini were going out.
Suddenly Manik's hand toch the hand of the girl next to her and of them felt a current running through their spine.(That girl no need to guess is Nandini)

They both ignored it and went on their ways Fab 5 to left and Nandini and Chachi to right.
Nandini then notice the jar was glowing. She remove it from the paperbag and noticed the FIREFLIES GLOWING.

At the Hotel

Fab 5 reached the hotel and retired to their respective rooms and decided to meet after an hour.

At 4 pm
Fab 5 meet at Manik's room where all their instruments were kept ready as was asked by them.
As the song was the one they already hav composed and sang they dont have the load of it.
But as per Manik they were there to practice once before the performance.
They took there respective instruments and statrted playing with Manik as their main singer.

After tha they all went to have dinner at a private room just for them. After the dinner they all went to sleep as tommorow they have to be up early.

At the Murthy's

The day went in the preparations and packing for Nandu.
After having dinner, All of them went to their rooms and soon drift off to sleep.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें