FRESHER'S PARTY

Next day

S.P.A.C.E. Academy, Mumbai.

S.P.A.C.E was ready to have a grand Fresher's party. The announcement was done and students were given the neccessary details about the event.

6 am, Kitchen, Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai.

All the kitchen was a total mess. Manik was wering his dull orange jeans and black t- shirt covered with an aprin which was then covered in floor.
Egg shells were on the platform scattered and yolk falling from it.
One big omlet was already burned and he was trying to make second. Only the sandwiches were correctly made.
He was whisking the omlet when Nandini entered in his kurti with plazo. ( pic in media box of jamroom note ). She saw Manik like this all worried and kitchen all messed.

Nandini - Ayyappa. Yeh kya kiya!! ( she screamed )

It grabbed Manik's attention on her.

Manik -( whisking, sarcastic )  voh baby hen was saying ki usse jhoola jhoolna hai wahi jhoola raha hu. ( frustated ) Khana bana raha hu. Dikh nahi raha.

Nandini - Manik please rehne do. Maa se sorry bol dena voh maan jaaengi.

Manik - ( screeming )no way!!!!

Nandini - toh banao. But haa jitna tumne ussko whisk kiya hai n utne me omlet nahi banega bhot zyada ho gaya hai. Aur ye kya hai??( pointing towards a big round bowl with steecky substance in it. )

Manik - ( as a matter of factly tone ) Aata hai. Bana raha tha. Patanahi bann kyu nahi raha.

Nandini - kyuki idiot paani zyada hai aur aata kam. Juice ready nahi hua.

Manik - ( innocently ruffling his hairs) ummmm...voh.... nahi isme saara time chala gaya.

Nandini burst into laughter seeing him helpless.

Nandini - let me do it. Tum jao. Bol dena tumne banaya.

Manik - no. Mom challenged me. Aur mein nahi haarta. So I and only I will do.

Nandini - pakka bina help ke kar loge??

Manik -( impressing Her ) Help cheating hogi.

Nandini - but uss challenge me yeh toh nahi tha ki you cant take help. Mei batati hu tum karo.

Manik - hmmm.

Nandini started cleaning the platform first. While Manik took out everything fresh. New tray of eggs. He threw the whole floor water paste. Sandwiches were kept aside. And he took the vegies like onion, mushrooms, corriander, chillies. Nandini took all spices and Cheeze for Omlet.
After the cleaning task was done she made Manik wear a new Aprin and threw the old one for a wash.
Then she was trying to sit on the platform but it was too big, so she was struggling. But Manik came near her. Her back was facing him but so she didnt saw and within a swift move Manik hold her from waist and made her sit on the platform. Shd didnt protest but was afraid to fall.

Nandini - Manik mein gir jaati toh??

Manik - as if I will let you fall. Yeh dolle sholle tum jaisi smally ko utthane ke liye toh banaye hai.

Nandini - ( irritated ) Am not smally. Appa bhi smally smally karte the.

She realised what she said and gone a bit upset.

Manik - ( sensing her ) see I told you that you are smally. Even uncle agrees with me.

He then showed his toungue to provoke her and was successful.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें