DOCTOR ABHAY NAYAK

Recap - Nandini and Neyonika's bond. Nandini to go to doctor with Neyonika. Abhi's proposal and Mukti's answer to it. Mukbhi came together.

Love Care Clinic, Mumbai.

Nandini and Neyonika reaches the doctors clinic who was supposed to treat Nandini.
They reached his cabin and knocked.

Doc - come in.

They both entered and saw a doctor in his mid twenties.
The doctors smiled a warm smile seeing them.
The cabin was very beautifully furnished. It has a Table, 2 comfy chairs and a doctor's chair in the center. A waiting sofa. A side table with a sofa on the left. 2 couch with a small table on the right. The interior was very nice with white walls on the 3 sides and and a purple one in the centre.
The doctor saw them and gave a warm smile.

Neyonika - Doctor Abhay??

Doc. Abhay - ( checking his appointments file and then looked up ) Mrs. Malhotra.

He greeted them warmly.

Abhay - please have a seat you both.

Neyonika and Nandini - thankyou.

Abhay - So. Who am I suppose to treat??

Neyonika - its her doctor. ( looking at Nandini )

Abhay - ( nodded and smiled at Nandini ) And your Name Miss??

Nandini - Nandini Murthy.

Abhay - okay miss Nandini. Hello its Abhay Nayak.( giving her hand )

Nandini was a bit uncomfortable taking his hand.

Abhay - dont you worry dear. Its just my nature I like to know my patients before treating them. You know it makes the procedure easy.

Nandini smiled and took his hand. They did a handshake.

Abhay - Mrs. Malhotra can you please give us both some privacy. Please you can sit in the next room. Come I will take you.

Nandini - ( hesitantly )please can Maa stay here. Please.

Abhay - if you wish. Okay Mrs. Malhotra you can stay here. And Nandini can we sit and talk comfortably on the couch. Come.

They both went to the couch and sat opposit each other while Neyonika was sitting on the chair.

Abhay - now when we are comfortably seated I would like to know my patient. Its just some general questions. Do you understand??

Nandini - hmm.

Abhay - ( taking a deep breath and with a smile ) okay tell me something about yourself.

Nandini - ( uncomfortable and avoiding eyecontact ) kya bataoon??

Abhay - ( grinning ) Nandini relax. Hmm. Okay firstly tell me what is your name?? Thats the first question a friend ask right??

Nandini - but woh toh mein...

Abhay - okay Nandini now look at me. Look. At. Me. Nandini.

Nandini turned her face to him but looks down.

Abhay -( in a stern voice ) look into my eyes Nandini. I want an eyecontact. Look at me.

Nandini looked at him unwillingly.

Abhay - Nandini consider me as your friend. I am your friend Nandini. Mujhe apne baare me batao. What is your name??

He said this in a hypnotic voice.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें