The People You will meet in The story.

Nandini Murthi - A simple, elegant yet beautiful girl, Living in Manglore with her grandma(AMMS), her chacha and chachi ; Orphaned at the age of 10, she wants to upheld her parents name.

Amms - A famous musician with a very kind nature, Amms is someone you look upto, a national ideal, if you will. Nandini being the apple of her eye, she feels responsible for Nandini's sadness. She is the women of today's age, independent and strong and she insists everyone in her family to chose their own life and live it.

Shanti krishnan murthi - Shanti aka Shanno Murthy is Nandini's chachi. She is the person who you will go to if you want to have the time of your life.

Krishnan murthy - A big fatty mucchad chacha ji of nandini and a khadus husband of shanti murthy(vo shanti krishnan murthy wala krishnan yhi h). She always supported nandini in all her dreams. And has been agreed to shanti for having no baby

Nandini has a sweet family. But her fear of loosing her loved ones has always kept her away from loving anyone (including her family members. She always talk to them as if they are strangers. Though she answer them if they ask anything but mostly keeps quite.) If anyone asks her a question she will answer but never have initiate a conversation. Her family always misunderstands her fear and lonleyness as shyness and manners. No one have been able to see the real pain in her eyes.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें