Rose day..

Days passed and it was now 6th of feb.
The last day all the designs of the banners and posters were ready and were given for printing. Navya got 5 more roses. Aliya was having a total of 30 roses. Mukti had just 10 roses in total. All the boys except for Manik had either 2 or 3 roses nothing more than that. But girls were drooling over him. He definately got maximum roses.
Nandini got another gift and this time it was

There was no note with it this time, wbich disappointed her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There was no note with it this time, wbich disappointed her. But then she saw the rose

( ignore what's written on it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( ignore what's written on it. But instead imagine You & I written on it.)

She smiled widely increasing Manik's anger. And here Manik did it everything to find the secret admirer from watching everyone in the college who have an eye on Nandini to watching everyone who gives gifts to the poen for their girlfriends. But none was to be found.

6th of feb. Morning.
Since it was saturday and there had to be preparations for the rose day party at college. So it was closed. The girls had a shopping plan and boys were going to crash at Cabeer's place.

At lavishing boutique.
Girls were at the boutique chilling out after shopping for their accessories and shoes. Aliya selected them as she knew what will match with the dresses .
They were sitting with Aliya in a seprate room which was for Aliya and Mukti in case they get too late to come home.

Aliya -( upset ) you know guys, these boys n....

Mukti - ab kya kiya boys ne.

Aliya - Abhi asked you to be her date in the party??

Mukti - puchne waali kya baat hai, isnt it obvious. I am his girlfriend n.

Aliya - fir bhi. Dhruv havent asked me yet.
Wese Navya, Nandu... whom are you two going with?? Had anyone asked you??

Navya - haa. Sahil asked me. Aur Cabeer you all know he havent asked me yet. Toh mene usse haa bol diya.

Aliya - hmmm. Nandu tum kiske saath jaa rahi ho??

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें