ABHI AND ARYA

Next day- 4am.
Nandini's house, Mumbai.

Nandini woke up with a know on her door. She went and opened her door to find Kaka standing with a glass of Milk in her hand.

Nandini - kaka. Nein bas uthne hi waali thi. 4 baj gaye n?? Aap kyu aaye mein aa rahi thi n kitchen mein??

Kaka - beta mein jaanta hu ki Murthy khandaan ki aadat hai 4 baje uth kar riaas karne ki. Aur mein to roz isi samay par uthta hu. Bahar phoolon ko paani dena hota hai n.

Nandini - hmm. Acha ab aap apna kaam kar lijiye mein doodh peeke riaas kar lungi. Thankyou.

Kaka smiled touched her hairs and went.
Nandini drank her milk and started tunning all her instruments as it was not done from a long time.
Then she started playing a tone on her Veena.

6 am, Nandini's house, Mumbai.

Nandini came out of her room in tracksuit.

Kaka - Are Nandini beta ye kaha jaa rahi ho??

Nandini - kaka, jogging pe. Vo aadat hai. Yaha aas paas koi park hai kya.

Kaka - Ha hai beta chalo aaj mein tumhe vaha leke jaata hu. Park ke paas me sabji mandi ( market ) hai. Vaha se sabjiyaan le lunga. Abhi vaha fresh sabjiyan milengi. Chalo.

Nandini - ji kaka.

Nandini and kaka left the house and went towards the park. Kaka left Nandini in the park and went towards the mandi ( market ).

7am, Park, Mumbai.

Nandini was jogging and someone was sitting on the park bench was checking her out secretly.
Nandini went to the place where all were exercising and the guy also moved and pretend as if he was reading the newspaper. He had his face hidden for a long time so Nandini haven't seen his face but she noticed his behaviour and was a bit scared.
While exercising, the guy moved towards Nandini with the newspaper on and she was becoming more scared and she became still and started chanting.

Nandini - ayyppa please, kon hai ye?? Mere paas kyu aa raha hai?? Nandini remember Chachi ne self defence sikhaya tha. Us it agar zyada kareeb aaye to??

The guy came too close to Nandini and she clenched her fist tightly as if shd was getting ready to punce him.
The moment that guy removed her paper from his face, Nandini punched him hard across his face and he fell. The guy screemed in pain and Nandini - well she was looking at him angrily.

Nandini - who the hell are you?? Kabse ghur rahe the n?? Ab uthke dikhao?? Cmmon?? Utho?? Kya laga ladki hai kuch bhi karunga, or vo bass sehan karegi?? How dare you come close to me??

Nandini while talking bend and try to pick that guy from his coller. The guy's hands were on his face and he was screeming.

Guy - Shit. Ouch. Yar Nandu. Itna zor se koi maarta hai kya. Aaaa. Dard ho raha hai.

Nandini - huh?? How do you know my name?? Batao kon ho tum ya fir me tumhe police me du?? Dande maar maarke sach nikalwaenge tumse. Bolo du?? Haath hatao apne chehre se.

Guy - Hatauu??

Nandini- haa. Hatao. Mein bhi to dekhu kon ho tum. Mera naam jaate ho aur Mujhe kabse ghur rahd ho. Hatao haath.

The guy put his hand down and Nandini saw shocked her. The guy's face was familier but just his eyes were swelled.

Nandini - Are you...?? No that's not possible. Tum to London chale gaye the n?? To yaha kya kar rahe ho?? Aur kabse.??

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें