THE FUSION CONCERT.

NOTICE
S.P.A.C.E. ACADEMY

FUSION CONCERT.

This notice, is to here by inform you about the fusion concert, SPACE Academy is conducting for the first time.
The compitition is for all the students and the criteria for taking part is:-

1.) Students can take part in Solo, duet or group.
2.) There is no bar for classical or western music. Any will do.
3.) Students other than the academy can too take part.
4.) There will be two selection rounds for the participants.
5.) The best 6 groups will be sent to the finals.
6.) The last date for submission of forms is 30th April for the students of SPACE.
7.) No participant without the application form can take part.
8.) Students can collect the forms from the office.
9.) Other details will be given to the students after 30th.

The winners of the compitition will be given a chance to work with PT. TRILOK CHOURASIYA and FAB 5, in the upcoming album and a free one month trip to London - including every expence.

Thankyou.
Nyeonika Malhotra.
Head of board.

The notice was out and the rush to the notice board was huge. And the office was filled with students and the bundles for the forms were growing by every minute.

same day. 8 pm. Malhotra mansion.
Pandit has been invited to have  dinner with the Malhotra family and Fab 5 today at Malhotra mansion. Its about time for him to come. Nandini and Aryaman will also be accompaning him.

As he comes, the greetings are exchanged and they all sit at the sofa to exchange for some talks.
After the dinner, Fab 5, pandit, Nandini and Aryaman settle down in the garden to have some fresh air.

Pandit - thankyou for having this dinner guys, we really can know each other a lot.

Manik - thats no issue mr. Trilok.

Pandit - cummon Manik, still so formal. Call me Trilok.

He gives a brief nod.

Cabeer - guys why not till the dinner comes, we play something.

Mukti - yup. So Trilok you wont mind playing something with us, would you??

Pandit - well i wont. Cummon i may be older than you but i am not a old man. Of course i will. Name the game.

Nandini - guys lets play T AND D.

Manik - great idea. Cummon.

They bring the bottle and place it on the round table in the garden. They then adjust on the floor surrounding the table from everywhere. The order was. Pandit - Manik - Nandini - Cabeer - Mukti - Dhruv - Aliya - Aryaman - Pandit.
The bottle spined by Cabeer and they all waited anxiously to see to whom it stops. And it stops on Mukti.

Mukti - oh no. Ok. I chose dare.

Cabeer - mein dare dunga.

Manik - nahi Cabeer. Mein dunga. Tu harr baar deta hai.

Cabeer - nahi mein dunga.

They fought on it until Pandit came in between and stopped them.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें