THE PRESIDENT OF S.P.A.C.E IS....

Note :- follow the instructions given in between.

Soon everyone spoke and the ceremony ended. Afterwards everyone in the group thanked Abhi for the speech.

Time flew and everyone was busy in there work. Everyday held a new strategy. 2 days after the address of the candidates. It was the time for the concert and 6 days after that was the day when the cupcakes were to be distributed.
In between they made few of there supporters as the volunteers who help in convincing the student of the their baches for the teams support.

Concert day.
The campus of stage were changed into a concert arena.
The concert was the way to show the talent a person hold and in the field he or she can uplift S.P.A.C.E.

FAB 5 along with NavNiBhi decided to perform together. It was going to be a kind of fusion. And a buzz had been in the S.P.A.C.E which were spread by the volunteers as per Cabeer's instruction that there is a surprise for the students by the group.
It was a strategy for promotion by Cabeer to be in position.

Fab 5 and NavNiBhi's turn.
A team of band was set with their musical instruments which were specially brought by Manik so that they can provide the background music as it wont be possible for them to play on an individual level.
All of them wished luck to each other and finally positioned themselves at their enterance point.

A tone started playing and the audience looked at the stage finding no one.
Nandini entered the stage from left singing.

( song :- meethi boliya )
Nandini
Kuch lamhe thhe
Alsaaye se
Bharmaaye se
Fiza mein
Kabhi sehme se
Muskaate
Jaana kidhar
Na Jaane

Meethi boliyan sun lo
Aasmani rangon ki
Meethi boliyan sun lo
Bezubaani lamhon ki
Girte sambhalte chalte ladkhadaye
Haan magar ye honsla na dagmagaye
Armaano ke patang ko udaayen
Udaayen…

Meethi boliyan sun loAasmani rangon kiMeethi boliyan sun loBezubaani lamhon kiGirte sambhalte chalte ladkhadayeHaan magar ye honsla na dagmagayeArmaano ke patang ko udaayenUdaayen…

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's attire.

Manik then came from left singing.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें