WELCOME TO MUMBAI

Manik had decided to send the gift as a courier to Shanno Maasi's place as they haven't got time to meet her personally which by his orders to the company was reached to her place in evening.

After the gift was seen by Shanno she was very happy and prayed to her babaji(as she is Punjaabi) for the wellbeing of Neyonika and her family.

At the Murthy's, Manglore
Nightime at 8
Everyone was crying as they somewhere dont want Nandini to far away from them and that too Mumbai but it was the matter of her career so with a heavy heart the have to let her go.
Nandini knew that if she allowed her to come to the airport then they will make it a swimming pool so she asked them not to come there.
So this was her last meeting with her family before leaving to Mumbai.

Chacha - Nandu kissi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho n to usi waqt phone karna. Me vaha tujhse milne aata rahungi kamse kam once in a month.

Nandini - ji chacha ji

Chachi - beta mene tumhare bag me 2 container rakhe h achaar ke. Ek tumhare liye or ek vo meri saheli hai n Neyonika uske liye. Uska address mene tumhari dairy me likha hai. Please use jaake de dena. Vo S.P.A.C E. ki fouunder member hai aur Manik uska beta voh vahi padta hai. Please use de dena aur vaha koi bhi ragging kare na toh chappal se marna. Bilkul mat chodna aur sehna to bilkul mat.

Nandini - chachi.. relax..mein samajh gayi. Ab me jaati hu late ho raha hai. Driver uncle bahar wait kar rahe honge.

Amms - kanna vaha dhyan rakhna. Idhar aao.

Nandini goes to Amms. Firstly Amms hugs her then she gives her a pendent, a silver coin and a PEN.

Nandini - Ye pen kya hai Amms ?

Amms - ye Pen tumhare dad ki pen thi nandu? Tum bachpan me humesha iss pen ke kaaran unse naaraz ho jaati thi kyuki vo ye pen kabhi kisiko nahi dete the. Vo kehte the ki jab tum badi ho jaugi tab tumhe denge.

Nandini was being emotional and tears prick her eyes litsening to Amms. Amms hugged her.

Nandini - ( without broking the hug ) Thankyou Amms.

Nandini brokes the hug.

Amms - jao ab der ho rahi hai.

Nandini after bidding a final bye leaves with the driver. Whole time sitting in the car she was thinking about her parents and her brother. All the fun they used to do.
Flashback
She was 5 ( imagine her as Ruhi of yeh hai mohabbatein). Playing outside in the garden and fall in the mud and was all covered with it. All her hairs were messed up. Her white frock was also covered with mud. She was crying there and suddenly a pair of soft arms took her up and with a sweet smile asked what happened

Nandini - mein gir gayi dekho dress bhi kharab ho gayi. Mere hairs bhi kharab ho gaye mujhe chot bhi lagi hai.

Women - aww mera baccha. Koi baat nahi. Andar chalo mein saaf kar deti hu.

Nandini - nahi Amma, pehle aap use maaro mujhe lag gayi.

Amma - (Imagine her as Jennifer Wingett) Ohho Nandu, vo dharti mata hai baccha unhe nahi maarte.

Nandini again started crying

Amma - okay okay ro nahi. Mein dharti maa se bolti hu ki vo tumhe chot nahi lagaye.
Dharti maa meri Nandu ko dard mat do. She is a gud girl abhi dekhna aap vo khud andar jaaegi and khud ko clean karegi. He n Nandu?

Nandini nodded and went to her room herself and started cleaning herself but her knee was paining.
Suddenly her mother came and slowly cleaned her wound and applied antiseptic on it in a way that she doesnt get pain.

Amma - ye lo ho gaya. Dekha bilkul dard nahi hua.

Nandini - Thankyou Amma.
             ..........****.........
            Flashback ends

Nandini - Aapne mujhe humesha bachaya Amma then too mein kuch nahi kar paayi. Its because of me aap Appa or Rishu...

She was sad all her way and then when she was boarding the plane. Then when boarded and plane took off. She was all sad remembering her parents.

A child has the purest heart. A child can never see anything around him or her hurt. When that child sees someone he / she loves not around him and realises that they wont come the child gets shattered. They are never the same. They fear they will loose and will again be shattered if they come close to anyone. So they need themselves to be alone.
Nandini thinks that her parents who have always protected her are no more bcoz of her. She believes that its her fault. So she never want anyone close to her.

She reached Mumbai in 4 hours. She was staying in a house which was bought by her parents as her dad mostly comes to Mumbai for Mumbai for the purpose of work.

It is a bunglow with a big living room at the enterance, 4 rooms.  One was made for Nandini and Rishu, one was of her parents one was for her mother's Riyaz and now for mandini's (her amma was a classical singer). One is a guest room. One month before, Amms had already made this house cleaned for her and asked the kaka( caretaker) to bring all the neccessary things for the house before she comes living there.

She reached at the house by a car sended by kaka. As Nandini's family is a rich family they do hold a driver.
When she saw the house she was notalgic as this house holds many memories of her past.
Kaka welcomed her in her tuti futi english as when she was small and used to come here she used to make him learn english.

Kaka - Wailcaum to Mumbai Nandini baby.(he pronounced welcome as wailcaum)

Nandini smiled and hugged him.

Nandini - Thankyou kaka. Or vo Wailcaum nahi Welcome hota hai kaka.

Kaka - baby ji aap samajhgayi n. Aaiye andar chaliye. Thak gayi hongi n aap.

Nandini - kaka me aapse bohot chhoti hu. Aap mujhe Nandini ya Nandu kehke bulaiye.

Kaka - par mujhe acha lagta hai aapko babyji bulana. Aap mujhe Ramaira babyji ki yaad dilati hai. Vo bhi bilkul aap jaisi hai. (  Ramaira was the name of Nandini's Mother). Vo jab bhi yaha aati thi to mujhe dat- ti thi unhe babyji bulan par lekin mujhe bohot achha lagta tha unhe babyji bulana.

Nandini couldnt say more as she cant decline anything relating to her Amma-Appa.

Nandini - thik hai kaka aap mujhe babyji bula lijiye.
Mein room me jaa rahi hu. Kal se college hai. Mein so jaati hu.

Kaka - thik hai aap so jaiye. Goodnight babyji.

Nandini smiled and then went to her room. She was not having time to unpack as it was already midnight. She was not hungry as she ate in plane. She drank water prayed to Aiyyapa. Wished her Amma - Appa good night and dosed off.

Why Nandini blames herself ?
What happened hat day ?

Stay tuned to know
- dee.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें