Love...

Manik's P.O.V.

Later in time, our group enjoyed all the performances and dance and masti.. and finally our last performance came. It was our last new year with SPACE academy and I know how to make it memorable.

We were all set to perform with the instrument.. and then we got to the changing room. We came out wearing the old school uniforms with SPACE tags on it.

I took the mike from the stand and said.

"Are you having a good time SPACIANS." After a good cheer i went on "You know the best part about this college is that no matter who you are, where you come from, this becomes a family.... so this performance is dedicated to our family.. since its Fab 5's last New Year with SPACE. And also we have prepared slide for you all, just to share the best moments in college... you are free to dance and join us in the songs. Hope you enjoy it." I ended and Cabeer took the mike from me..

"Also this oang Manik specially dedicates to the live of his life.. so a special song from college hearthrob lover boy to his girl..  give them a cheer guys."
I could sense Nandini blush because she was sitting at the back.

Song 1 - Tu jo kahe (yasser desai)

M

anik

Mujhko sazaa de
Ya chaahe bhula de
Tujh bin jiyun kyun
Bas itna bata de

Dhruv

Chahe hansa de
Ya chahe rula de
Itna hi chahun
Bas apni panaah de

Manik, Cabeer and Dhruv..

Tu jo kahe
Duniya bhula doon main
Tujhko hi apni
Duniya bana loon main

Manik, Cabeer and Dhruv..
Tu jo kahe
Duniya bhula doon main
Tujhko hi apni
Duniya bana loon main

When the crowd cheered we changed the song..
We continued the track and changed it at a moment..

Song:- Sayonee (coke studio)

Fab 5

O sayonee...
O sayonee...

Cabeer and Dhruv.

Chain ek pal nahin
chain ek pal nahin
chain ek pal nahin
Aur koi hal nahin

Fab 5

O sayonee
o sayonee

Manik

Kon mode muhar... muhar
kon mode muhar
kon mode muhar

Dhruv

Koi sawan nahin...

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें