SLIPPING....( special update 101K views crossed )

Two days later...
Nandini was now doing exceptionally good. She was learning to fight Pandit back. But everytime she come out of the room she goes into her no talking zone.
Manik and others were also being patient with her. Every night Dhruv used to take Nandini for the bike ride on Manik's bike. Nandini used to cheered up after that. Manik still didnt knew about the condition of the bike.

It was her third day at the clinic and the next day was Holi.
She was taken inside the room by Tejaswini and outside Manik and Abhay were discussing the progress of Nandini in these shedules.

Manik - Abhay, do you think its working. I mean how do you know that she is fighting.

Abhay - Manik. When we hypnotise someone, we ask them to speak whats around and describe it. That's what Nandini's been doing inside now. She is speaking her fight with Pandit.

Manik - wow.....Abhay, do you think it will really help.

Abhay - see Manik, all we can do is try. I cannot guarantee how she will react seeing Pandit ji there, but I can definately make sure she wont react the way she did earlier.
We are Making her learn to control. Pichle do din mein humne Nandini ko situations diye hai aur fir uss situation me voh kese react karti hai usse observe kiya hai. She gets wilder. Voh usse Maarne ke liye daudti hai. Bass that time Tej usse direct karti hai. To control her anger and then sahi time pe attack karna.
You see its complicated.

Manik - hmm. But what if she loose her calm there.

Abhay - Thats the reason we want you to distract her after the sessions. So that uske mind pe koi bhi burden na ho. Jitna sochegi utna gussa hogi. Now I hope I have answered all your questions.

Meanwhile in the room.
Tej - Nandini you know what to do?? Lay down. Relax. And litsen.

Nandini lays on the bed and closes her eyes.

Tej - ok. Now Nandini I want you to speak what you see.

Nandini - darkness.

Tej - hmm. Now see your college's corridoor. See all of your friends there. See all of you standing there. With you. Smiling. Are you able to see??

Nandini - yes. Brightness. SPACE Academy. Corridoor. Manik. Cabeer. Dhruv. Navya. Abhi. Aryaman. Aliya. Mukti. We are laughing. Cabeer cracked a joke. Aliya is pouting angrily. Manik is smiling too brightly looking at me. When I see he looks the other way.

Tej - now see Pandit trilok chourasiya comming towards you. With lust in eyes. Walking towards you. You see??

Nandini - (scared) yes. Pandit ji. He's comming. I hide behind Manik. Manik hides me behind him too. He is angry. " No Manik. Dont be angry. Calm down. I am safe with you. He wont be able to touch me. "

Tej - Nandini. Why is Manik angry??

Nandini - because Pandit is comming near me. It makes him mad.

Tej - are you afraid of Pandit now??

Nandini - no. Manik is there. Manik wont let anything happen to me. Pandit is vanishing. He is disappearing. He is afraid of Manik.

Tej - okay Nandini, now slowly come back. ( after a moment ) what do you see??

Nandini - Manik and Me. We are in a meadow. A grassy meadow.  Its raining. But sun is also shining. Too bright. I like sun. I like rain also. I am dancing. Manik is staring at me from a distance. He is in my favorate light yellow pikachu tee shirt and plain white shorts . I am wearing a simple yellow anarkali. He is smiling. I am also smiling but theres only silence. We dont know why are we smiling at each other.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें