MEASURE

Recap -
Fab 5 came into the class. Sahil was asked to come first and Cabeer asked Mukti to bring experimental tools and she came with a ......

Packet of Matchstick.

Mukti - Ye le Cabeer. Humare pehle bakre ka pehla task.

Sahil - ye...ye kya hai.

Cabeer - hmmm. Ye kya dikh raha hai??

Manik - mein batauu Cabeer???

Cabeer - nahi. Dhruv mere goodboy tu bata.

Dhruv - dude its a Matchstick.

Cabeer - right mere smarty. So Sahil its a Matchstick. And your first task's tool.

Sahil - but. Wh...what..do i do with it??

Cabeer - zyada kuch nahi. You just have to measure the basketball court with this.

Cabeer said holding and twisting the matchstick.

All class - MEASURE!!!!

Manik comes in centre ( yar bechara kabse side me khara tha. Hero hai thoda dikhana padega )

Manik - yes Measure. The basketball ground with this and ya if you couldnt then you have to do another one. And trust me that would be worse.

Sahil - but.. please dont. Please. How can I measure a whole basketball ground with just a matchstick??

Manik - who is the senior??

Sahil - you...you guys.

Manik -then its only our right to order you. And you have to follow. Understand.

Sahil - yes.

Aliya - then leave now. It will require you the whole day to do it. Go now.

Sahil left and was crying as this was something really difficult.

Nandini saw all this but remained quiet and was only looking at Manik.
But as Manik promised himself he would also rag Nandini so he didnt make an eye contact as making an eye contact with her means feeling guilty for all this mess.

Manik - so next of our target is....

They called 3 boys after that and asked them to do a dance like girls. On 'choli ke peeche kya hai'.
Fab 5 burst out laughing and the class including Nandini became more scared as what there next target and task would be.
After the performance was over, the boys went to there places and sat looking down.

Dhruv (to Manik) - buddy enough for now n. Baakiyo ko kal dekh lenge ab bas kar yaar.

Manik himself doesnt want it now as he knew that sooner or later Nandini would be there target and he was not that comfortable with the fact and the idea of having Nandini as there target.

Manik (to Dhruv) - hmmm. Okay buddy.

Manik (to class) - okay guys. Enough for today. (Smirking) but tommorow it will be others chance so if anyone of you even tried to bunk you will have to suffer much more. Bye now.
Guys lets leave.

Before Fab5 could leave Nandini spoke.

Nandini - and why do you guys think we will follow your orders. Who are you?? Teacher?? Principal?? Prime Minister?? Or our parents?? Who are you guys?? Just our so called SENIORS. Well, I wont follow you. Do whatever you want??

She moves towarda the gate.

Nandini - Now leave my way.

The whole class and Fab 5 were shocked. Especially Manik.
Manik took a few min. to register what she said and then he was fumming with anger. And Fab 5 left her way. She was going outside and Manik held her hand.

Manik - Wait Ms. Nandini Murthy. You are not going anywhere. What have you asked, who we are?? We are THE FAB 5. THE FAMOUS FAB5.

Fab 4 ( Cabeer, Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv ) were confused as how Manik knows the Girl's name.

Nandini - To??

Manik - what to??

Nandini - what should I do if you are The FAB5. How is it any of my business?? And ya Mr. Manik Malhotra, do you have some kind of hearing problem or what?? Cant you hear me?? I said - LEAVE MY WAY (Loudly and angrily ).

Manik was shocked again but didnt said anything and Nandini somehow freed herself from his arms and left from there.
Manik also left from there fumming with Anger.
Fab 4 was shocked and went behind Manik.

Manik went straight to the jam room as was expected. Whenever Manik was angry or sad he went either to Neyonika or to the Jam room.

Space Academy, outside Jam room.

Fab 4 were getting worried as Manik was playing his guitar angrily and he said he doesnt want to talk to anyone.

Mukti - yaar ab kya kare. Manik kahi kuch kar n de. Last time too he injured himself with the string. This time. Godddd this Juniors. Yar humne bhi to ragging karwayi thi n. Vo bhi karwa sakti thi n. But no achhe bhala mood spoil kar diya.

Cabeer - relax Mukti. Manik will be fine.

Aaliya - I dont think so guys. Last time we know ki he couldnt perform for 1 week. I think someone should go and talk to him.

Cabeer - I'm not going. Sher ke muh me haath nahi daalna. Dhruv tu jaa. Yu bhi tum dono 'Fevicol' ho. Humesha saath saath. So you go.

Dhruv - okay. I will go. Mein baat karunga buddy se.

Cabeer, Mukti and Aliya - ALL THE BEST DHRUV.

Dhruv went inside and saw Manik was playing his guitar angrily.
After a few momemts, a smile appeared on his face and he started playing sweetly. Dhruv was taken aback with his this gesture.

Dhruv - buddy.

Litsening to Dhruv's voice, Manik stopped and looked back at Dhruv.

Manik - buddy. Tu yaha??

Dhruv- ha vo. We thought ki you were angry so..

Manik - so you guys thought mein khud ko injured na kar du.
Yes i was angry. Infact,I am Angry. But dont know why, that girl. She have something. Fab 5 se panga that too first day. But usse pehle dekhke laga nahi tha ki vo aisi hogi kitni dari hui thi vo jab mene usse papers uthane ko...

Manik realised what he said.

Dhruv - kya papers. Kya chhupa raha hai tu Manik??

Manik - vo.. kuch nahi. mein kya bol raha tha...

Dhruv - buddy bol n. I promise kisi ko nahi bataunga.

Manik narrated her the boys locker room incident and Dhruv smiled.

Dhruv - she is definately something.

Then suddenly others entered completing the Fab 5 band in Jam room.

Cabeer - or nahi to kya. Manik Malhotra kisi help kare. Or usse chupaye so that vo uska mazzak na uda paaye. W-O-W. But yaar tera usse milne ka credit mujhe or Harshad ko jaata hai.

Manik, Aliya, Mukti and Dhruv - Harshad?? How?? Are you sick?? Tu uske saath kya kar raha tha??

Cabeer - relax guys. Harshad was staring at Nandini.......
He narrated them the incident where Harshad trapped Nandini to go to the boys locker room instead of Princi's washroom.

Manik had a mixed expression on his face. He was worried for Nandini, Angry on Harshad and surprised on Nandini's Innocence.

That's it for today. Baaki kal.

Now i want to know that do you want to see a part where Nandini gets ragged by Fab5 or not.
You guys have till 6 p.m. tommorow (23/12/2015).

Comment and vote and enjoy
Thankyou
Dee

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें