MUKBHI

Recap:-
Nandini's past revealed. Neyonika consoles Nandini. Manik mixes a sleeping drug in Nandini's milk. Manik admires Nandini while she sleeps.

3 am, Malhotra Mansion,
Mumbai.

Manik was staring at her when Nandini moved and broke his trans. He realised and looked out. It was still dark outside. He took out his phone and saw the time. It says :- 3am.

Manik - what?? 3am. I should go now.

He looks at Nandini and went near her.

Manik - Goddd. Shes too cute to leave. But I know control. Apne attraction ke chakkar me kuch galat mat kar dena. But ek kiss on forehead. Voh chalta hai. Hai n??

He pecked a kiss on her forehead and left in his room to sleep for some time.

8 am, Malhotra mansion, Mumbai.

Fab 4 came in Nandini's room with Navya. First Dhruv entered without noticing Nandini.

Dhruv - Hey little Sister get...

He was about to say get up but what he saw made her stop. Nandini who yesterday seem to be so tensed was sleeping so peacefully. He smiled. Others too seeing Nandini smiled.

Cabeer - guys lets not disturb her. Baad me mil lenge. Chalo.

They all left for Manik's room, woke him up and went to college with him.

1 pm, Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai.

Neyonika camein Nandini's room to find a girl sleeping peacefully.

Neyonika - kitni pyaari lagti hai jab soti hai toh. Peaceful. Calm. Beautiful. Ramaira jaisi lagti hai. Too copy. ( smiled widely )

Neyonika went towards her. Sat near her on the bed and caressed her hairs.

Neyonika - bilkul mann nahi hai utthane ka. But aaj Nandu ko doctor ke paas leke jaana hai. Utthana padega. ( carressing her hairs ) Nandu. Baccha. Uttho.

Nandini slowly moved like a baby. Rubbed her eyes. Stretch herself. And finally opened her dove eyes.

Nandini - Morning Ayyapa.

She then looked at Neyonika and smiled widely.

Nandini - Morning Maa.

Neyonika smiled hearing Maa from her.

Neyonika - ( full on mom style ) Morning nahi afternoon. Its 1 pm now. Get up. Quick. Freshen up. We are going to meet a your doc today. Common.

Nandini - yes Maa. Getting up.

She quikly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
Neyonika smillingly left the room and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Nandini.
She made Dosas. Sambar and Coconut chutney for her. All the servants though asked to help but she said.

Neyonika - bass ho hi gaya. Aur mein apni beti ko apne haath ka khana khilana chahti hu. Now aap sab apna kaam kijiye. Jaaiye.

All smiled and got back to there work.
Nandini came wearing a white floral Kurti with Orange leggings.
Neyonika made the table and Nandini entered.

Neyonika - aa gayi Nandu. Aao. Betho. Khana khao.

Nandini - but Maa. Iski kya zaroorat thi.

Neyonika - oye. Maa tum ho ki mein. Mein n. To meri baat mano aur chup chap khao. Mene tumhare liye Dosa banaya hai.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें