The Fun Begins...

Manik's  P.O.V
I went inside the house and opened the gift only to find a very cool actually hot sweater - teeshirt with brown pants.

I quickly got ready. Looked at myself in the mirror a last time and left my room.
Mom must be busy with her work. I peeked in the study and saw her sleeping on her armchair. I covered her with blanket and kept he book kept on her lap aside. Closed the door and left.

After reading the letter and the direction clearly, i steppped out of my house. There was a car. Wait. My car. Nandini said someone familiar will meet me there. Yes its familiar but it cant tell me anything. Awww.... how how she's staring at me. My car. Sports sedan.

I havent drive this car in what feels like forever

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I havent drive this car in what feels like forever. What a bad guy i am, this a sedan god damn. I should drive it now. But i have to meet Nandini. Wait.....Nandini. Oh god i forgot. Lets check my baby. Maybe she left a note or something that can get me to the next clue.
I went to the driver's door and tried opening it. But it was locked. What!!! Why would she leave the door locked. She should have left it open if she wanted me to check the car and drive. Argh!! She must have forgotten.

A tap on my shoulder pulled me out of the thoughts. I turned to see Abhi in a white uniform.

"Dude, what's with the uniform" I asked a little confused, but as usual he replied all grinning. Does this man ever stops grinning.
" Hath ke lakiro par aitbar kar lena,
Bharosa ho to kisi se pyar kar lena,
Khona pana to nasibo ka khel hain,
Khushi milegi bs thoda intjar kr lena"
Woah, heavy shayaries. But what did that mean.
"Kya??"
"Oh, sir, I was just saying that you have to wait some more time to meet her."
"Okay, are you going to drive me to the venue?"
"Yes, sir, so can you please move in to the car. Sit at the backside please."
"Dude you are looking good in this. You should be my driver. I will pay you well."

That must have got him offended because he made a really bad face.
"SIR, WILL YOU PROCEED, OR...."

"OR..??"

"OR I WILL THROW YOU IN THE BACKSIDE AND DRIVE YOUR CAR DOWN A CLIFF"

Okay, I am scared. He means it. I should do as he ask. I went inside and quietly sat in the beckside.
He came a moment later and sat on the driver's seat, gave me a scroll, similar to what i got a while back.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें