Fun.

Manik's P.O.V.

I plucked out my phone from Charging as i heard it ringing. It showed the caller ID of Aryaman's. I tense up. Why would he call me?? I contemplated my options. Leave it ringing till it stops or cancel the call or pick it up and let my curiosity be satisfied.

"Uttha le phone" i heard someone and i turned behind to see Aryaman there.
He raised his brow.

"Kya hua. Phone ko ghoor kyu raha tha??" He saw it.

"Vo.. dhyaan kahi aur tha. Tu yaha??"

"Haa......." he trailed off awkwardly.

So is it always going to be like the that?? The amount if awkwardnes between us?? Its not nice. I never like fighting with my friends. But i cant shake it off.

"I need a drink. Chal raha hai. My treat?" He said. Using my tricks on me. I always believed if you wanna relax yourself from tons of tension and stress then a beer with friend is best option. Aryaman knows this too. And currently the stress is between the 2 of us.
So i didnt argue.

"Driver kon hoga??" I ask. Rule no. one for drinking with friend. Keep a designated driver.

"I have my driver. He will pick and drop us." He says.
Free drinks was something that i kept my focus on. I dont want to think what will we talk about.

We didnt waste much time. I quickly changed and picked up my phone and power bank.

The club was a good 45-50 minutes from my place and the drive way was mostly silent as me and Aryaman sat in the car in the back. Mostly busied ourselves in our mobile phones. Checking facebook or Instagram feeds.

This club seems a good one. Nice crowd and they had almost every kind of alcohol needed. Every brand. Impressive. Me and Aryaman started off slowly with a beer. The best part about thia club. It was new. So we had a lot of place to occupied. We chose the place at the corner.

"its a good place" i started the conversation once we made ourselves comfortable with the enviroment.
Another thing about the club that i like, no noise. Though there is a DJ and a good one i must say, and people are dancing. But there is none of the yelling going on here. People are actually enjoying themselves withoit having or giving headaches.

"Yeah. Mere ek dost ne kuch time pehle ki open kiya hai. Bohot reserved hai yeh bar. And tight secuirity. Very safe." I look around the club some more before replying.

"Thats good. We should bring the gang here for clubbing sometime." They would like it. And the boys would worry less about the girls safety. We all can enjoy ourselves.

"Uh huh. Sure."

Awkward silence. I smile at him and he nervously smiles back. Thi is so.........suffocating.

"Manik, litsen.... i am sorry." Arya surprises me when he suddenly says that after a long suffocating silence.

I made a move to tell him its okay, but he never let me say.

"No....dont say anything just yet. Please litsen to me first." How may i tell him that i dont want his apologies. I dont want them.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें