A final goodbye...

Nandini - the secret admirer. See. He gave me a perfume. You know this perfume. Its very costly. I loved it.

Manik fumed in anger.

Manik - note dikhana please.

Nandini gave him the note and he reads it.
Manik's mouth fell open reading it. He then thought ' hai kon yeh. Damn man aaj tak mein usse theek se you look beautiful nahi bol paaya aur yeh yaha itni cheezy baatein kar raha hai. Mil beta tu. Uske baad aisi jagah thikhane lagaoonga ki teri fregrance ka ataa pataa lapataa ho jaaega.'

Nandini - Manik. Ghar chale. Please.

Manik - h..ha chalo. Ye lo tuhrame ADMIRER ka note.

They both left in his car to Malhotra Mansion. While Dhruv and Aliya took Dhruv's avenger to Aliya's as they both want to spend some time together.

Next morning. 9 am.
S.P.A.C.E Academy.
All came a little early to the college as they need to complete the poster design as soon as possible.
All were in canteen scatered to diffrent places with there sheets and art material. It was Navya's idea to draw the design themselves rather to design it by some fancy designer.
Its been hours that the girls were drawing while the boys sat with the partners and either admiring or helping them. CaVya sat together. DhruLya sat together with Aryaman. MukBhi sat together and MaNan sat together.
All draw various designs but none was able to match the expectations of the group.

2 hours later. 11 am.
Nandini got another gift and it was brought by the peon.
A gift box and another wooden box.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( wooden box)

( the gift box )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( the gift box )

All girls became excieted agin and the boys became tensed.

Aliya - wow Nandu. Tumhara yeh secret admirer toh kaafi romantic lagta hai, unlike others.

She said the last line looking at Dhruv with a sarcastic smile. He lowered his head.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें