Shukrana...

MANIK'S POV

As predicted, i slept in mr. Lal's class and he gave me a note of detention. I mean what are we in - SCHOOL. I thought colleges were better than school but here i see the same treatment. Detentions, Studies, Disciplene and Favouratism. I mean cummon Teachers grow up. Sankalk too slept in his class and he ignores it. IGNORES it. And gives detention to ME. why? Because Sankalp is a good boy. He gets full marks in History of Music.

After History of Music, we (i mean Fab 5) have practical. Yess!! One subject where that Sankalp gets 50% and us (meant Fab 5) gets full. Obviously because that guy is a parrot. He memorise the books but cant practically apply it.

All the 2nd year students get a long 1 hour free period after 2nd class. And after half an hour freshers get a small half an hour break. Nandini and I will decide when to tell our friends about us.
But for that i need to tell them the lyrics i wrote. It will take time to compose it and make it song.

"Buddy, do minute aana." I called out for Dhruv. He is the guy, who can pick out the smallest fault in lyrics and the solution as well.

"Hmm..bolo"

"Buddy yeh lyrics check kar n." I handed him the diary which was now very thin by the number of pages i threw.

"Yeh lyrics dekh. I want them to be put into the album. Then humaare paas 11 songs ho jayenge." I said. He took them and rummed through the 3 pages.

"Hmm. Mujhe time de thoda. Mein batata hu." He sure gets quiet thoughtful.
He was leaving when i stopped him. I need to ask him something first.

"Ok. Achha sun. Voh naya hotel khula hai n. Ghar ke paas. Achha hai kya??" The restaurant was new and even though Cabeer is a foodie, Dhruv knows places where you get the best food and enviroment. He has tasted food from every corner of Mumbai by now.

"Haa.. khana toh achha hai. Aur ambience bhi kaafi achha laga. Kyu??"

"nahi aise hi. Naam kya tha uska?"

"The 90s" 90s?.. mmm.... interesting name. I have check upon it. After all i am giving my friends a Thank you treat, it should be somewhere nice.

"Right. Chal baad me milta hu" saying this he left with the lyrics. Now all i have to do is invite them and plan how to tell them. But first i have to book my reservations. Its nearly christmas now and i wont have my friends waiting in queu becaudse i was lazy to not reserve the place.

Half an hour later i am ready with everything.  The reservation. The gifts. Everything.

And about time Dhhruv came. Well its his record to check lyrics and frame out songs in less than an hour.

"Manik, lyrics are perfect and i have a perfect composition for them. "

"Well then thats great. When can i litsen"

"Now's perfect. Nandini bhi aa rahi hai or Navya, Abhi or Aryaman bhi yahi hai. Voh bhi dekh lenge."

It sounds nice. This song was written for Nandini and she deserves to see the proccess of accomplishing it in the album. After all its the first song i will officially dedicate to her.

"Dhruv, buddy, dont you think we should check it at least once. You know the sync and stuff"

"Buddy what i think is that the song should have a rough sight. But dont worry, i am the one playing and i have gone through it. You have already mentioned the high notes to me. I dont think we would be having any problem "
"Okay. So we just need guitar right."

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें