MUSICAL FACE OFF

Songs for this part :-
1.) Moh moh ke dhaage ( male ) ( dum lagake hayyesha )
2.) Dhal jaun mein (rustom)
3.) Sultan title track.

Its been 3 days that Amms is correcting Manik on his mistakes. Manik becomes nervous after every mistake Amms points out to him and then he does more mistakes. Nandini motivates him after the session which works and Manik promises her to work harder the next day. In college they never meet as Nandini has to be with Pandit and Aryaman was always around them to see even if Pandit ordered him off. Till now Pandit havent tried anything except for flirting, buying her food, and all those cheesy talks which makes Nandini to laugh a fake laugh and irritate her alot.

Night time. Murthy Mansion.
Manik was yet again upset. He ruined todays practice again though Amms said he did better than yesterday. Nandini tried consoling him and motivate him.

Nandini - Manik, you did good today.

Manik - no. I mean how do people love what i sing. Its crap. I never get the notes perfect. I just have a voice and i lack training. Pandit is trained.

Nandini - Manik, you are thinking a lot about it. Stop thinking. Amms is training you on the basis of how you can win over pandit. She wants pandit's weak points to be your plus points. And so she is pointing out the similarities that you and pandit have and correct them. Pandit cant take low notes and so do you. That is what shes been trying to correct. Understood.

Manik just nodded making Nandini sigh. She thought about something and she knew exactly a way to cheer him up.

Nandini - Manik, uttho.

Manik - kya Nandini.....

Nandini - uttho, hum bahar jaa rahe hai.

Manik - meri ichha nahi hai.

Nandini - meri hai. Chalo.

Manik - par hum jaa kaha rahe hai.

Nandini - Malhotra Mansion.

Manik - Malhotra Mansion kyu??

Nandini - kyoki we re going on a date. Now stop asking me questions and lets go.

Malhotra Mansion.
As MaNan reached the Mansion, Nandini called Dhruv. He picked it up in 3 rings.

Dhruv - haa Nandini bolo.

Nandini - Dhruv window se tumhaari byke ki chaabi throw karo. Please.

Saying this she cuts the call and goes near Dhruv's window and saw Aliya and Dhruv searching for her. She calls out them and they smile and wave thwn Dhruv throws her byke keys which she profusely catch.
She left from there to front where she left Manik after mouthing a Thank - You.

Nandini - chalo.

Manik - kya chalo. Chaabi toh do. Chalaega kon??

Nandini - mein.

Manik - oh hello. Mujhe marna nahi hai. Actually mujhe maar daalo. So tha pandit se compitition me haar na jaoon. Yes. You drive and then we both will dye. Haa. Chalo.

Saying this he grab her arm ad drag her to Dhruv's byke.

Nandini - chill koi nahi marega. Mujhe byke chalani  aati hai. Dhruv ne sikhayi hai.

Manik -ek minute. Dhruv ne tumhe byke chalana sikhayi.

Nandini - haa. Kyu kya hua??

Manik -( sulking child ) mujhe voh byke haath bhi lagane deta.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें