THE THERAPY...

Manik attended the college staying quiet and just giving answers to the few questions. He was nervous about Abhi's plan. Whatever he experienced the last time, he still havent forgot it all. Every word from Nandini's mouth haunt him like the scariest ghost straight from his personal hell.
Everyone was worried for him.

After college. At parking lot.
Manik was the first one to reach parking area and the group ran behind him to confront him.
He sat in his car and saw Nandini comming towards the car. She quietly sat in the front and locked it.

Manik - woh... Nandini actually kya aaj tum Dhruv ke saath jaa sakti ho. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Please.

Nandini - Manik. Are you avoiding me because of everything happened yesterday.

Manik -( calm ) no Nandini. Its nothing like that.

Nandini - ( pout ) toh fir tumne mujhse baat kyu nahi ki aaj, aur ab tum mujhe Dhruv ke saath bhej rahe ho...

Manik - because I really have some work. Voh jab se Maasi aayi hai tab se unse baat hi nahi hui thi toh socha ki aaj unhe aur mausa ji ko dinner pe le jaaoon. Tumhe nahi bataya kyoki tum bhi aane ki zid karti, ( smirking ) and miss Murthy, I dont share them.

Nandini - ohhhh aisi baat thi... mujhe laga you are agaun hiding something from me.

Manik - trust me Nandini its nothing like that.

Before Nandini could speak further a tap on the window grabbed there attention.
It was Dhruv, who wanted to pick Nandini up.

Dhruv - Nandini, jaldi. Ghar par Nyonika Mom wait kar rahi ho.

Nandini - haa aayi. Do minute. Tum tab tak bike nikaalo.

He noddingly went and Nadini hurridly kissed Manik's cheeks to which he popped his eyes.

Nandini - ( opening the door ) bye Manik. Have fun. And dont be nervous. Pata nahi kyu but tum kab se nervous lag rahe the.

Manik -( grabbing her free arm and pulling back ) mein bhi karunga.

He also kissed her left cheek grabbing her right hand.

Manik - now you may go.

Nandini went with eyes widely open, cheeks flushed and blushing. She was looking so cute in non trans that Manik laughed and drove with no nervousness in him.

On bike. With Dhruv.

Nandini was sitting behind Dhruv and he was driving silently. Nandini was getting bored in silence.

Nandini - Dhruv you know, I always wanted to learn bike. But kabhi koi aisa nahi tha jo sikha sake.

Dhruv - really Nandini??

Nandini - yes.

Silence again.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें