Scary house.

Okay before starting the update. I would like each one of my readers to just think about any one of the teacher you missed or will miss after your school.
Today I got a news that my best teacher whom I have talked all my troubles with left the school. This update is dedicated to him.
Aashish Sir. The batch of 11th ' C ' is and will miss you alot.

You teach me and taught me to fly. You also keep me rooted when i touched the sky.
Thankyou teacher.

I am sorry but ya i m a bit emotional. Never had much of friends but my teachers have always been with me. We talked like friends. We shared problem like friends.
So hope you understand.
Thankyou.
Enjoy reading.

                        .............
T

eri Mohabbat mein..
Aur meri fitrat mein..
Fark sirf itna hai,
K tera attitude nahi jata..
Aur mujhe jhukna nahi aata.

10 am. Sherbaug.

They entered and firstly went to the theme park as it soon would be closed. They went near it and found a board :-

Theme of the day
Friends forever.....

They read it and went in. They roam in diffrent directions. Nandini saw bracelets depicting Friendship. She bought 8 bracelets. 3 for girls and 5 for the boys. ( picture im media box ).

They looked around and saw varities of item with FRIENDS printed on them.

Then they left the place and move ahead.
They found many more authentic views. Waterfall with a lader attached to it and a shed on it. They went up took many selfies with diffrent poses.
Then thay found other more attraction like the cactus garden. It gad artificial cactus and were really beautiful. Then they move ahead and found a garden with loads of Children and alot of activities.
Nandini ran inside and stopped at a pot maker's shop.

Nandini - ( Turned ) guys. Come here.

They all ran to her.

Nandini -( to the potter ) mujhe bhi banana hai.

Potter - aayiye n.

She sits close to him and he turns the wheel to make it run. Puts the mud in it and water and asks her to shape it as the direction he tells.
She does it giggling. Others look at her.

Aryaman - Nandu. Mein bhi.

Many others also comes near her and one by one they all make.
Just near the potter, a female was sitting wearing an old sarree with a small mat around her and painting colors and a glass full of coloured water on the mat and a paint brush in her hand. She was painting the ready pots.
After the pots were made they all painted ask her to paint it which she did.
They kept their pots in Nandini's bag which only she was carrying.
They played with children and all of them were no less than a child.

After some time.
Manik and others were playing with kids when a little girl of may be 10 years came near Manik and pulled his shirt.
Manik looked at her and smiled then pick her up.
Nandini was playing with a boy when she saw all this and came near them.

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें