A SUDDEN CRASH IN THE PARTY

(Note:- thankyou for some very nice sugestions.)

Manik's P.O.V.
The night is long and none of us wanted it to end.

"Okay, so now that its all sorted, we can sing together." I said.

"Yes, we all can start singing together." I heard a Very familiar voice. IT. SHOULD. NOT. BE. HIM. I. WILL. KILL. CABEER. THIS. TIME.

But alas, when anything happens the way i say.
I looked up from Nandini's hazel black beautiful eyes to the monster gang. Actually an army. Dude, puri baaraat laye hai yeh yaha pe. There's, Mukti, Dhruv, Aliya, Abhi, Navya, Cabeer ofcourse and......Aryaman. I dont know but i am still not in talking terms with him. I admit I am hurt by his words. They were nasty. But still they weren't lie. I Am Unfortunately, Raj Malhotra's son.
My mood instantly changed seeing him there. The place became a little awkward now. Everyone must have sense it, as Fab 4 gave me a reasuring smile. These guys know me too well. I smiled at them.

Everyone came forward and one by one sat on the sofas. I knew this would happen. Its a tradition. Every time, someone from our group goes out on a date for the first time, we crash there.

Dhruv and Aliya's first date was hilarious. Those 2 were too shy talking to each other in front of us and thus didnt talk the whole night.
Abhi and Mukti didnt gave us much entertainment. Mukti's glare made all the difference. As soon as she spotted us, she glared at us dangerously and we left hurridly without diaturbing them. Dude no one wants to be tortured by her.

"What are you guys doing here??" My innocent queen asked me. She doesnt know about Fab 5 tradition. How would she, no one ever told her. But i wonder why the hell have they bought Abhi,  Navya and Aryaman, here. It was just us 5 who had the deal.

"Arre voh Nandini, we also want to be with you guys" Mukti answered.

"Ohh... okay. Sure" Nandini  says awkwardly. I glared at all of them and those filthy jerks just grinned. Cabeer was sitting next to me. Aliya, Dhruv and Navya on the adjacent sofa with Navya near Cabeer. Mukti, Abhi and Aryaman opposite me.

"What were you guys doing before we came??" Mukti asked.
I really want to give her a sarcastic remark. Dude what a couple do alone at some fancy restaurant!!! But Nandini beat me to it.

"Mukti we were planning to strangle you guys to death."

Awww, how innocently she describe a murder planning. Its quiet amusing comming from her, with those innocent eyes and smiley face. I chukled out loud.

Every eye turned at me and i shrugged. Their jaws down to the length. It made it seem to them we were actually planning to murder them.
In my head I AM doing it now, but i love them more to actually murder them. And also i am holding myself back because i would hate going to jail.

"Why are you guys here??" I asked briskly amused

"We thought to have fun with the two of you. And also because we really thought that you guys would be getting all bored and awkward. Here the scene is...... and also you guys weren't missing us even n...i dont think we are important to you now, are we??" That was the longest i ever heard Aliya speak. Aliya is a baby to all of us. All cute and pouty. I love her. She is an amazing friend.

"Okay then, now that you cant or i might correct myself wont go back. Come join us." Nandini spoke.

I dont know if the others have observed it or not but after the pandit incident, she is now more confident. She jokes around, she flirts, she challanges.  She is doing everything that she used to hesitate about. Its great but the only that scares me is the thing that maybe she is faking it all, though its hard to tell. She did an amazing job at hiding her emotions. Seeming happy and then back to depression. I dont want that phase in her life again. She does not take harsh incidents or painful memories too well.

Fab 4, Navya, Abhi and Aryaman made themselves comfortbable.
Now the order became. Me ~ Mukti ~ Abhi ~ Cabeer ~ Navya ~ Aliya ~ Dhruv ~ Aryaman. Nandini on the wheelchair beside me. My hand is hers. I wonder why they havent noticed it yet. Its good that they didnt. I am not ready to tell them yet. I want to tell them when i am sure she really wants this.

And now that i cant persue our last game that said to just pick random duet songs and sing with her. I decided to continue the game we played before they came.
"Okay guys lets play a game" I said breaking their gossips.

"What game, Manik?" Abhi who was still in those white uniform, for god knows what reason, asked.

"Okay so the game is that there will be 2 players chosen by spinning a bottle and the person on whom the bottle tip stops would be the denner and other has to give him or her a song and a situation and the denner has to sing the song keeping in mind the situation. " i explained but seems they didnt understand one bit and thus sighing i explained them with the same example Nandini gave to me while explaining.

I asked the server to drop an empty beer bottle and as he bought it, they started. The first spin stopped at Alya and Mukti. The end of the bottle stopped at Alya, therefore she will be the one giving the song to Mukti.

"Okay so your song is love me like you do and your situation is you are having a mid orgasm."Aliya challanged.

We all burst into laughter and we heard 3 gasps from Nandini, Mukti and Abhi.

"Oh man that would be sexy" says Abhi who is smiling brightly.

We all nodded and Mukti gulped. Dude, that is something new for her.

Surprise Surprise.
Hey guys. Happy new year. A bit late but what to do. I was busy that time. Farewells and all you know.
Enjoyed?? I hope you did. Will try and update soon.

Thankyou
Dee

KAISE BATAAOON TUMHE...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें