Only Yours (L.H)

* warning: a little bit of smut*

HIS POV

"Okay Hemmings. Just take your stuff and go study for the remainder of the lesson," Mr Raines told me.

He handed me back the forged doctors note I'd printed off this morning, and waved me out of the locker room.

I heard a collective group of groans from a few of my fellow peers as I sauntered out of the locker room, hands deep in pockets.

I flipped my shades back down over my eyes with a cocky grin and pushed through the doors.

Once again, the sucker had fallen for a note I had forged and printed myself at home before school.

It wasn't the first note I'd written myself to get out of a lesson.

I still didn't see the point in PE anyway.

Running around in kits, sweating our balls off for an hour seemed pointless.

Sure, the whole "we must exercise" spiel was important, but why waste an hour running around to learn that.

There was a bonus to the whole bullshit idea though.

I smirked just thinking of it, biting on my lips and sucking on my lip ring.

Seeing the girls doing their share of sports was highly fascinating.

Especially watching Y/N running up and down the field, cheeks flushed, head shining from sweat.

She's never looked more radiant.

The best part about it all though was definitely the kits.

With tight polo shirts, the top few buttons left open to give her chest some room to breath and the shortest shorts clinging to her thighs was just heaven!

Her long legs went on forever, looking as smooth as fuck and I licked my lips just thinking of how they'd feel.

My jeans tightened around my already hard cock and I adjusted the material as I strolled down the school hallways.

My arms were swinging by my sides and I whistled as I went about my day, already knowing where I was heading.

And the excitement was bubbling up.

There was another key reason why I'd decided to ditch the lesson today.

Swimming.

I wasn't comfortable with walking around in swimming trucks with my chest on full show.

But seeing Y/N in a bathing suit was another bonus for me.

I'd only ever once caught a glimpse of her walking by the pool in her bathing suit and my dick had stood up to attention.

Luckily, I was in the pool so it wasn't visible to the rest of the students, but I knew a cold shower was in order after the lesson was over.

Plus, from that moment onwards, I knew skipping all swimming lessons was on the cards.

As I neared the entrance to the swimming pool, I noticed the girls leaving their locker room.

Missy, a tall, slim blonde was in the front and her eyes lit up as she spotted me coming her way.

I glanced past her, keeping my attention on the entrance to the girls locker room, not wanting to speak to her right now.

"Hey Luke," she cooed.

Her long red nails scratched down my chest, and I snapped my head down to look at her.

"Hey Missy," I replied.